Winx Club (pt.20): Practice Makes Perfect pt.3

"You guys are doing amazing!" Jackie commented. "Now, let's start with simple spells for you to try."

A notification ringtone rang out loud on Jackie's phone and everyone turned their head quickly to see the source of the noise. Jackie turned to get her phone to see what the sound was.

"What's that?" Bloom asked looking around.

Jackie turned around to answer Bloom.

"Don't worry, it's just my phone." Jackie said holding her phone up to show Bloom. "Alex sent me some spells from the Ezarian for you guys to try."

Jackie's phone showed a holographic picture of the Ezarian.

"Is that the Ezarian?" Stella asked as the pointed to the picture.

"Sure is." Jackie confirmed. "Here are the spells. Let's try changing some objects into something else. Remember you have to rhyme with your spells."

Jackie snapped her fingers and magically a beautiful flower appeared in her hand and let it float in mid-air.

"Flora, why don't you go first?" Jackie suggested.

"Oh ok." she responded.

She walked closer to Jackie. The other girls were standing together waiting for the magic to happen.

"I'll want you to turn this flower into a spoon." Jackie instructed and gestured her hand to show the flower.

"I'm not really sure how. I don't know any spells." Flora said.

"Don't worry I'll show you a spell on my phone. But remember-" Jackie said, now looking at all the girls. "when you're casting a spell it's important that you stay focus and confident and remember that you can do it. If you're having trouble making a spell, stay focus and the spell will come to you."

Jackie looked back at Flora and put her right hand on her shoulder and said. "Flora I believe in you, you can do it."

Flora nodded.

Jackie showed Flora the spell on her phone, and Flora read as her eyes scurried across the image.

"You ready?" Jackie asked.

"I'm ready Jackie!" confirmed Flora.

"Go for it!" Jackie encouraged.

"It's past it's prime, it's sung it's tune, so turn this flower into a spoon." Flora recited as she waved her right hand up and down and pointed her index finger at the flower. Her magic colored was revealed to be a light green.

POOF! The flower in the air was now a shiny metal spoon!

"You did it Flora!" exclaimed Jackie as she ran to Flora for a hug.

The winx cheered for their best friend

"I know I did!" she hugged back. The two broke apart in their hug still holding each other's arms. "I would've done it without you!" Flora cheered

Jackie faced the winx girls.

"Now who's next!?" Jackie asked with excitement.

"I'll go!" Stella volunteered with a jump full of excitement.

"Hmmm. What kind of spell should you do?" Jackie wondered as she walked around in a small circle for a few seconds.

"Oh! I know!" Jackie said as she thought of an idea like as if a lightbulb were above her head right now.

"Stella." Jackie said taking Stella's hand and walking her forward in front of the winx.

"Since you like to change your boyfriend into other things." Jackie continued. "I thought you would learn how to reverse those spells."