Winx Club (pt.24):The Witch of Love pt.1

"I'm really sorry, I don't recognize you Alisha. Or any of you." Nabu apologized, looking at everyone in the room.

"It's Aisha." Aisha corrected. "You really don't remember me?" Aisha looked into his eyes.

"I'm very sorry, I don't recognize you. This is very overwhelming." Nabu said with his hands on his head.

"It's ok Nabu, you can go into the kitchen and get some water if you like." Morgana offered.

"Thank you." Nabu thanked.

Nabu left for the kitchen, but Nex followed him secretly while everyone tried to calm and comfort a crying Aisha.

Nabu leaned against the counter as he sipped his glass of water and took a deep breath. He turned around to refill his glass on the counter, when he turned to drink again he looked to see Nex.

Nex was getting heated with jealousy and anger over how Aisha was doing after seeing Nabu, crying and in tears.

"Oh Hello." Nabu said nervously. "I'm sorry I don't recognize you." Nabu touched his head with his hand.

Nabu extended his hand to shake with Nex and introduce himself. "I'm Nabu, apparently."

Nex denied the handshake and just looked at his hand and continued to talk with him. Nex got closer to Nabu, to stand up to him.

"I'm Nex, I'm Aisha's new boyfriend." Nex stated.

"Um well nice to meet you." Nabu responded.

"Look man, I don't know what you're deal is but I don't like how you're treating Aisha. She's been crying since we came here and saw you." Nex protested.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of this to happen." Nabu stuttered.

"I wanna make this loud and clear, I don't want you making trouble between the two of us. She's my girlfriend, and you're just a thing in the past." Nex continued.

Before, Nabu could respond Helia came into the kitchen.

"Nex, where have you been? Morgana said she has something important to tell us." Helia chimed in.

Nex let out a little gruff and an evil eye at Nabu and left with Helia.

Nabu just stood in confusion, not minding what Nex just said to him.

Morgana began explaining to Aisha the cause to Nabu's memory loss.

"Aisha, as promised when he would wake up he will go to your care." Morgana spoke.

"But why doesn't he remember me?" Aisha questioned in tears still.

"Nabu was in a deep slumber for years now, it only makes sense why he doesn't remember you." Morgana answered.

"How can he regain his memory?" Bloom asked.

"For now, all of you need to help him remember who he was, the memories you shared. And maybe at a certain time, something will trigger him to remember everything in the past." Morgana advised.

"We will all help Nabu as his friends." Aisha stated.

"Yeah, like that's going to happen." Nex scoffed quietly.

"Don't worry Aisha, we will all help you." Bloom reassured.

"I can help too, maybe there's a spell in the Ezarian that can help Nabu." Jackie said. "I can ask Daphne to help me."

"Thanks Jackie." Aisha thanked, giving Jackie a hug.

"No problem, anything for a friend." Jackie sweetly said. "But we need to remember the mission. Finding the last page."