Winx Club (pt.32) Welcome to Corvelia pt. 2

The girls entered Jackie's room, that was HUMONGOUS! It was so beautiful and elegantly decorated. There was already the girls beds lined up with beddings and pillows to match their personality.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" They said in awe.

"There are your beds" Jackie pointed to some beds on the left and right of the room.

"Awesome!" Roxy exclaimed jumping on her bed.

"I'm really glad you guys are here." Jackie said happily.
There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Jackie requested.

The door opened, revealing a servant.

"Princess Jackie, someone has requested to see you. " the servant spoke.

"Who is it?" Jackie asked.

A girl walked into the room. She was beautiful. She had long, straight, black hair with beautiful brown eyes. She had medium sized black glasses and rosy pink plump lips. She wore a dark purple cloak, with the hood down and open to reveal her outfit which was casual. A flannel over a dark blue tank top, light wash jeans and black ankle boots.

"Alex!" Jackie ran and hugged her.

"Jackie!" She greeted back.

The Winx were a bit confused.

They shared a beautiful hug, and broke apart so Jackie could introduce her.
"Everyone, this is Alex. The keeper of the Ezarian."

"Alex this is the Winx and Roxy"

"Hello." They greeted simultaneously.

"It's very nice to meet you." Alex greeted.

"Jackie, I'm so glad your back." Alex said.

"Me too."

"Your birthday ball is coming up. Have you chosen people for the Corvelia waltz?"

"Yup, the winx, Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, Aisha and Roxy and the specialists. As well as you!"

"Me really? Why me?"

"You're my best friend, and plus we need one more girl."

They shared a hug.

"I don't mean to interrupt but we're also here on our mission." Stella chimed in.

"Oh yes. Alex, we need your help." Jackie said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"We were able to find the location of the Ezarian." Bloom answered.

"Really?" Alex questioned.

"Yes, but unfortunately the last page is in 6 different places." Flora informed.

"How is that possible?" Alex asked

"We don't know." Musa answered.

"We've found a way to locate it." Aisha added.

"We need some of the Ezarian's magic energy and with my magic we should be able to locate the parts." Tecna said

"We need you to help us." Bloom said.

"Of course, I'll help you!" Alex exclaimed

The girls cheered.

There was another knock on the door. *knock *knock

"Your majesty, it's time practice for the birthday ball." The servant informed. "The boys have already headed to the ballroom."