Winx Club (pt.10): The Rise of a Fairy pt.2

Back inside the Frutti Music Bar.

Everyone sat down at a table circling the mysterious fairy.

"Now talk!" Aiesha demanded.

"Yeah, you've got a lot of explaining to do." Tecna said.

"Girls, calm down." Flora said.

"Yeah, give her a break, she just defeated that creature we were fighting and saved us." Timmy suggested

"Yeah, it's been a long day." Bloom concluded. She looked at Roxy.

"Roxy, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm great now, thanks to Flora." Roxy smiled.

"So, Skyler or whoever you are, you better start explaining before Faith comes back." Musa suggested.

"Ok, but I don't even know where to start." Skyler/Jackie said.

"Why don't you start by telling us your name?" Stella suggested.

"Well..." The fairy stuttered.

"What's the problem?" Bloom asked.

"Can I trust you all?" The fairy asked.

"You can trust all of us." Bloom reassured.

Bloom looked back. Everyone nodded.

"Ok... Faith of the Waters was right when she called me Jackie." the fairy confessed.

"My real name is Jackie...Princess Jackie." She revealed.

"You're a Princess?!" Stella exclaimed, standing up

"Stella, shhh." Jackie snapped, bringing her down back in her seat.

"Skyler...ahh...I mean Jackie. You're a princess?" Musa questioned.

"Yes, I am." Jackie answered.

"You're the princess of what kingdom?" Bloom inquired.

"I am the princess of the small realm of Corvelia, and its guardian fairy." Jackie revealed.

Everyone gasped.

"I've never heard of Corvelia." Tecna said, looking it up on her phone.

"Me either." Aiesha agreed

"Like I said, it's a small realm but a powerful one." Jackie explained. "My realm doesn't reveal itself too much. We're not exactly 'well known' like your realms"

"Why not?" Flora wondered.

"Once people like evil witches, wizards, and creatures find out about what Corvelia protects and possesses, they'll come after it and the entire dimension will be doomed." Jackie explained.

"Oh." they all reacted.

"And what exactly, does your kingdom possess that evil people want?" Roxy asked.

"My kingdom protects the most ancient magic, from the magic realm and its spells." Jackie explained.

"Magic from the magic realm?" Bloom asked.

"Yes, it is magic that fairies and witches don't use today because it is so ancient. It was very popular during the magic realm. It's very powerful and if it falls into the wrong hands, terrible things will happen" Jackie explained.

"What's the magic realm?" Flora inquired.

"The magic realm is a realm that was once filled with 3 types of creatures. Fairies, Witches, and Kanays." Jackie answered.

"What are Kanays?" Roxy asked.

"They are humans, but have the abilities over the four elements of Water, earth,air, and fire." Jackie informed.

"Oooh." Stella reacted.

"They can also shape shift and create portals to other worlds." Jackie added. "Kanays also have different markings on their arms, depending on their tribes."

"Sounds interesting." Flora said.

"Yeah, but not very much of them exist anymore. Ever since fairies and witches started to work with spells that revolve around the elements that kind of with 'extinct'" Jackie said. "But there are few that still exist."

"Wow! When do I get to meet one?" Stella asked.

"Unfortunately, I don't think you'll want to meet one." Jackie advised.

"Why not?" Stella wondered.

"There's still a lot of explaining to do, especially because they relate to Faith of the waters." Jackie revealed.

TO BE CONTINUED.