Winx Club (pt.34) The Big Birthday Ball Bash pt.2

Everyone went to their rooms and just talked about the ball together.

"Are you guys excited for the ball tonight?" Roxy asked.

"Of course!"

"Absolutely!"

"I can't wait!"

"Actually, I'm a bit nervous."  Jackie admitted. "I don't know, what if I mess up and stuff."

"Don't worry, you're going to do great!" Bloom encouraged.

"Thanks Bloom." Jackie smiled.

"Is everything ready for the party?" Alex asked.

"I think so. We got the dance ready, the cake's ready, the decorations are up..." Tecna started.

"There's one thing left." Aisha said.

Everyone fell in silence thinking about what they were missing.

"Oh! I know, what about our outfits?" Roxy asked.

"Oh! oh no! OUR OUTFITS!! I CAN'T DESIGN AMAZING GOWNS RIGHT NOW! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME!" Stella freaked out.

"Stella. Stella. Calm down." Jackie said holding her arms. "Calm down, the royal designer made some custom dresses for all of us and the boys for the ball. You don't have to worry."

"Really?!" Her eyes lit up.

"Really." Jackie confirmed.

"One of the servants called, saying we need to have a fitting for our gowns." Alex announced.

"What are we doing here then? Let's go try on some gowns!" Stella exclaimed.

The Winx, Roxy, Jackie and Alex headed to the fitting room to try on their gowns.

They walked into a glamorous room filled with rolls of fabric, diamonds, rhinestones. A designer's heaven. They also walked in seeing all their dresses neatly lined up, and labeled with their names on it. 

"They're all so beautiful!" Stella exclaimed. "I can't wait to try mine on!"

BLOOM:

STELLA:

STELLA: