Winx Club (pt.11): The Rise of a Fairy pt.3

"What do you mean they're related?" Musa wondered.

"Now, it's time to explain Faith of the Waters." Jackie said.

"Yeah, who is she anyways?" Sky asked.

"How does she know you?" Aiesha questioned.

"Faith of the Waters is part of a trio called the Sinister Sisters" Jackie revealed.

"Wow! Catchy name." Stella said, sarcastically

"I know right!" Jackie laughed. "Anyways, Faith is the leader being the most powerful. Her sisters are Kasandra of Fire and Victoria of the Wind." she explained.

"Just when you think there's one, there's always more! Hmph!" Stella complained

"They're very powerful and want more power." Jackie informed. "They want to have the Marvelix power. And they'll do anything and everything they can to get it."

"What's the Marvelix power?" Bloom questioned.

"The Marvelix power is the transformation/magic of the magic realm. It uses powerful ancient magic, like the kind I used to battle Faith. Fairies can achieve it not Kanays, but some witches have attempted to steal it. " Jackie explained.

"Just like dark sirenix and enchantix." Aiesha recalled.

"Exactly" Jackie responded.

"Looks like we need that fairy power then." Roxy concluded.

"Marvelix is very difficult to achieve." Jackie stopped.

Meanwhile, at Faith's hideout...

"Sisters, it is confirmed. It is her." Faith announced.

"Finally, now she will feel my wrath." Kasandra of Fire one of Faith's sisters cackled, bending fire in her hand.

"Now we can finally attack!" Victoria of the WInd, the other sister, exclaimed.

"Before we go, I have to warn you." Faith alerted.

"Warn us about what?!" Victoria asked in a sassy, angry tone.

"Jackie, she's got some allies. They're also fairies." Faith announced.

"Okay and?" Kasandra asked

"These fairies are well known in the magic dimension." Faith hinted.

"THE WINX!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Ugh! Not those goddy-goodies!" Kasandra complained.

"Hahaha. Let's go pay them a visit, shall we?" Faith invited.

"Yes, then we'll show them some real magic." Kasandra smiled in an evil way.

"They're about to meet the Sinister Sisters." Victoria said.

"Let's go!" Faith commanded.

Then, they flew out of their hideout, shapeshifting into spirit forms flying into a portal that took them to Gardenia, where they would meet the Winx.

Out of nowhere, during the middle of the day, the sky was covered with dark heavy gray clouds. A storm was brewing, and lightning bolts struck left and right in the sky like a light show.

"Guys! Look up there!" Riven yelled.

All the citizens in the Frutti Music Bar all had eyes at the sky.

"The dark clouds are back." -Bloom

"Yeah, but this time there are lightning bolts. We haven't seen those before." Stella recalled.

"Uh-oh." Jackie worried.

"What's wrong Jackie?" Musa asked.

"Look guys, I'll explain everything else later. I still have a lot to tell you, but for now get ready to fight." Jackie answered.

"Why what's happening?" Stella asked.

"All these clouds and lightning bolts mean that all three of them are coming." Jackie concluded.

"You mean...?" Stella asked

"Yup. The SINISTER SISTERS." Jackie answered. Looking at the sky.

TO BE CONTINUED...