Winx Club (pt.25): The Witch of Love pt.2

Everyone was having a fun time at the beach, enjoying each other's company. Meanwhile, Riven was deep in thought, thinking about how he could tell Musa how he feels. He wanted to tell her his feelings for her, but didn't know. So, he sought help from Helia.

Helia was spending some quality with Flora. They were relaxing on towel by the shore.

Riven approached the lovely couple.

"Hi Helia. Hi Flora." Riven waved.

"Hi Riven." said Helia.

"Hey Riven. What's up?" Flora greeted.

"I was wondering if I could talk to Helia." Riven said, then looked at Helia.

"Oh me?" Helia wondered. "But Riven..." he pointed his eyes to Flora, signaling Riven that they were spending time with each other.

"Don't worry, go ahead talk." Flora granted permission.

"Thanks Flora." Helia thanked and stood up. "It'll only take a quick moment."

Flora smiled as a sign of approval.

Helia and Riven walked, not to far, to a vacant space where they can talk privately.

"Helia, I need your advice." Riven stated.

"What is it?" Helia asked.

"I want to tell Musa how I feel. I want to get back together, but I don't know how. The reason why we broke up...I don't want things to happen again." Riven answered.

"I see." Helia analyzed Riven's intentions for a quick moment. "You need to be alone with her, and you need to be sensitive. Don't be afraid to open up to her. She's over there.*points to Musa and Jackie* (Jackie had just left to hang out with Jacob) (Riven looks) You should talk to her now" Helia advised

"Ok. *deep breath* Thanks Helia." thanked Riven.

"No problem." Helia said. Then, he walked away to rejoin Flora.

While Riven and Helia were talking about how Riven can win back Musa. Musa and Jackie were having fun and talking to each other, not to far away, at a table.

Jacob wanted to spend some time with Jackie, cause he started to develop some feelings for her.

"Excuse me." Jacob chimed in

"Hi Jacob." Musa greeted.

"Hey." Jackie said with a pearly white smile.

"Jackie, I was wondering if you would like to hang out...take a walk around the beach." Jacob offered.

The girls looked at each other.

"Thanks Jacob, but right now I'm hanging out with Musa-" Jackie responded.

"I'm sorry-" Jacob apologized.

"No, no it's ok. Jackie you can go ahead." Musa said gesturing her hand, urging Jackie to go with Jacob.

Jackie stood up from her seat. "Musa, are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Have fun." she nodded.

"Thanks!" Jackie thanked. Hugging Musa.

Musa smiled as the two walked side by side together.

Soon enough, Riven approached Musa.

"Umm. hi Musa." Riven greeted.

"Hi Riven."

"Mind if I hang out with you?"

"Suree."

There was a small moment of awkward silence.

Riven turned finally gaining a small bit of courage to tell Musa.

"Musa, I have something to tell you."

"Riven, what is it?"

Riven was stuck. He couldn't think. He froze. He froze looking into Musa's gorgeous eyes.

"Ah...I...Do you want some drinks?" he quickly stammered.

"Um...sure Riven."

"Ok, I'll be back."

Riven got up quickly and ran to the Frutti Music Bar to get some drinks leaving Musa alone once again. She just stared at the ocean.

'Come on Riven, just tell her how you feel" his conscience told him

As he was ordering the drinks, Kimberly saw him.

"Finally, he's on his own." Kimberly said deviously.

Riven finally grabbed the drinks and as he was walking out, to Musa. Kimberly cast the spell, when Riven wasn't looking.

" I have to make Musa jealous of this guy, make Riven irresistible to every girl who looks him in the eye." Kimberly casted with dark purple smoke magic.

Soon enough, some nearby girls started running to Riven going crazy, even girls with hanging out their boyfriends.

"Hahaha...Perfect...the sisters are going to be so happy to hear this." Kimberly cackled, not out loud. Then walked away.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part