Winx Club (pt.6): The Explosion pt.3

"Musa, everything alright? You keep staring at that girl over there." Riven said.

"Everything's good. I just have this weird feeling about that girl, but I don't know what yet." Musa replied.

"Ok Musa. Just let me know if anything happens" Riven said.

Musa nodded in reply.

"Come on guys! This is the first time we've all together in a long time, let's have some fun!" Aiesha said.

"I totally agree! Let's let loose and have some fun!" Stella exclaimed.

Everyone ran off to have fun at the beach.

"Come on Musa! Let's go!" Riven exclaimed.

"Oh! Alright. Let's go." Musa replied happily.

The winx and specialists were all having fun at the beach. Playing volleyball, surfing, swimming, and many many more! They were all having a blast, having fun in each other's company.

Meanwhile, Roxy and Skyler were having Skyler's job interview at the Frutti Music Bar.

"So, Skyler do you have any smoothie making experience?" Roxy asked.

"Well, not very much, but I'm quite familiar in the kitchen. But I'm sure I'll learn a lot while I'm here." Skyler replied.

"Mmmmhmmm..." Roxy murmured looking at Skyler's resume,

"I'm also a quick learner. I'm very determined to do a good job. I will work very hard in this job, I promise." Skyler said with confidence.

"Ok, I will give you a trial run for one week to see how you do. If you do well, you'll be officially hired." Roxy explained.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Skyler thanked.

"You're welcome. But, I will be assigning one of our employees to train you for the week. You know, teach you and guide you on how to work in the Frutti Music Bar." Roxy said.

"Ok sure. When do I start?" Skyler asked.

"How's tomorrow morning?" Roxy asked.

"Perfect. I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning." Skyler replied.

"Tomorrow, I'll introduce you to who will be training you for the week." Roxy announced.

"Ok, sounds like a plan. Thanks Roxy!" Skyler said

"Goodbye!"

"Bye!"

At the beach, huge, big waves started occurring in the ocean.

"WHOA! what's happening in the ocean?!" Bloom exclaimed.

"I don't know but we have got to get out of here!" Sky yelled.

"Everyone. Evacuate the beach!" Timmy yelled.

The specialists and winx helped the citizens out of the beach, to the music bar.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Bloom, what's going on here?!" Roxy asked in a panic.

"There's something going on with the ocean. It's going crazy! We need to evacuate everyone from the beach to here for safety." Bloom franticly explained.

"OK, well we've got to see what's happening at the beach." Roxy yelled in the middle of the commotion.

"We've gotta transform!" Stella yelled.

"Magic Winx Dreamix!"

The winx and Roxy transformed and the specialists (with Riven) drew their swords and hover bikes.

"Let's go see what's up with the ocean!" Bloom yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

What is the winx up against? Will they be able to find out what's causing the ocean waves to go wack? What will happen to the winx? Find out in the next part of this fan fiction...