Winx Club (pt.5):The Explosion pt.2

Bloom went over to see if Musa was awake.

"Flora hurry, use your healing powers to save Musa!" -Bloom

"Ok." Flora answered.

Everyone crowded around Flora and Musa, as Flora used her powers to heal Musa.

Musa slowly opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was Riven.

"Huh? Riven?" Musa said, barely waking up.

"She's okay! Everyone! MUSA'S OK!" Riven cheered.

Everyone cheered back in response.

"Musa, are you okay?" Flora asked.

"Huh? What happened? Did I miss something?" Musa questioned.

"You were hit by a strong force of dark energy, saving Stella. It was a good thing Flora saved you." Riven explained.

"Thanks so much Musa. I owe you one." Stella thanked.

"We're glad you're ok Musa." Tecna exclaimed.

"Come on guys let's go back to the Frutti Music Bar and get her a drink!" Sky said.

Everyone agreed.

They arrived back to the Frutti Music Bar.

"It's great that we all finally get to be together again." Timmy announced.

"Yeah, with your mission that took forever on earth, and our training we really missed you guys." said Brandon.

"Awe. We missed you guys too!" exclaimed Stella.

Tecna, was pretty silent, thinking about the dark energy source that caused the explosions. Bloom noticed her silence and asked her what was bothering her.

"Tecna, are you alright? You seem pretty quiet. Anything wrong?" Bloom asked.

"I just can't seem to figure out what that dark energy came from. It's all just confusing." Tecna complained.

"Yeah, that was strange. Who could've done that?" Aiesha wondered.

"It's nothing we've ever experienced before. Such magic like that was so different and rare."Bloom concluded.

"I think that we should be prepared for any other attacks that can occur like that. Especially with that kind of magic that we're not familiar with." Flora suggested.

"Don't worry girls. Now that we're here we can help you fight against any attacks like that." Brandon assured.

The specialists all nodded in response agreeing.

"Musa, are you okay?" Bloom asked.

"I'm fine Bloom. Why do you seem so concerned? At least more than usual." Musa responded.

"Well, that dark energy that hit you seemed really strong." Bloom explained.

"Bloom, I'm fine. You don't have to worry. I can take care of myself." Musa assured.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Bloom said relieved.

They all walked in to the Frutti Music Bar.

"Hey Roxy!" Bloom greeted

"Hey guys! I see everyone's together!" Roxy greeted.

"Yeah, we're all back together again!" Sky exclaimed.

"That's great to hear. I miss you all. I saw you guys taking care of the explosions at the Gardenia hills. Is everything alright?" Roxy asked.

"Everyone's okay, except we couldn't figure out what the source was or where it came from. It's dark magic we've never experienced before." Tecna responded.

"I'm sure what ever it is, you guys will figure it out. You are the Winx after all!" Roxy said.

Suddenly, a girl came into the Frutti Music Bar. She had fair skin, dark hair, beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow, blue, and teal dress with a white denim jacket over and heeled ankle boots, a tan color. But there was something, different about this girl. She might've looked regular and normal but had a mystery within her.

"Hello, umm... Can I please speak to the owner?" the girl asked.

"Hi! Right here." Roxy responded, then walked up to the girl.

"I'm Roxy." Roxy introduced. Then, extended her hand to shake.

The girl shook back.

"I'm...uhh...Skyler. My name is Skyler." the girl said.

"Well Skyler, what can I do for you?" Roxy asked.

"I'm from...well...out of town, and I need a job, are there any openings for a job here?" the girl asked.

"Of course, give me a couple minutes and I'll interview you. Please have a seat." Roxy said.

"Thank you." the girl thanked.

Roxy went off. She was stopped by Musa as Roxy was walking past the Winx.

"Hey Roxy, who was that you were talking to?" Musa asked.

"Her name is Skyler. She wants to apply for a job here... Why is there something wrong?" Roxy asked.

"No. I just have a feeling about that girl. I just don't know what yet." Musa explained.

"Oh ok." Roxy responded. Then, she went off.

Who is this Skyler? What does she have to do with the winx? Why is Musa having this feeling against her? What is this dark mysterious magic the winx is experiencing?

TO BE CONTINUED...