Winx Club (pt.7): The New Girl pt.1

"Ok, Winx I think we should split up to see if we can stop the waves and see what is causing the ocean to go haywire." Bloom proposed.

"I think it's a great idea, we'll cover more ground that way." Tecna agreed.

"Aiesha, do you know what's happening with the ocean?" Musa inquired.

"No, I have absolutely no idea. But I've lost some control of the waves. We need to find out what's happening, or else I could get weaker and weaker." Aiesha concluded.

"Winx, spread out Roxy, you, me, and Aiesha will try to see what's the source of this madness, while Stella, Flora, and Musa try to stop and prevent the waves from spreading towards the shore with the specialists!" Bloom commanded.

"Got it Bloom!" they all replied.

The winx and specialists, with roxy, went out to see what was the source of the ocean going out of control.

"Bloom, we aren't finding anything near the shore, maybe we need to go a little bit more far." Roxy suggested.

"That is more logical, I'm not detecting any dark magic or unusual activity on this part of the ocean." Tecna informed the girls.

"I agree with Roxy and Tecna. Let me speak to the ocean and see what it can tell me." Aiesha said.

Aiesha used her dreamix powers to speak to the ocean. But unfortunately, she didn't get very much information. Because of the chaos, Aiesha has lost some power to manipulate the sea and ocean, but Aiesha was able to feel the emotions of the ocean and got a sense to the source of the madness.

"Ugh! I can't seem to get an exact location of the source, but the ocean did give me a sense of direction to the source. The ocean...it feels...so scared...so fewrful...We need to act fast!" Aiesha hollered.

"Ok, let's go! Aiesha you lead the way." Bloom advised.

Meanwhile, Stella, Musa, and Flora, along with the specialists were struggling to fight against the monstrous waves of the ocean. They used all their strength and willpower, but it didn't compare to the power and strength of the ocean.

"Ugh! This is impossible!" Stella groaned, in a very frustrated manner.

"Stella! We have to keep trying! We need to protect everyone against these waves! They're too dangerous to come near!" Flora bawled.

"But no matter what spells we use. It doesn't stop the waves!" Musa hollered.

"C'mon girls we have to keep trying!" Nex yelled.

"Easier said than done!" shrieked Stella.

SUDDENLY... the waves stopped...or so, everyone thought.

"Guys! We did it!" Sky announced.

"Whoohoo!" everyone cheered.

They all congratulated each other in high-fives and hugs in the air.

"No, guys." Aiesha interrupted,

"What is it Aiesha?" Bloom asked, in a worried manner.

"The waves are not done yet." Aiesha stuttered.

"What do you mean?" Roxy asked

OUT OF NOWHERE, bringing to everyone's attention, rose a magical creature appearing to be a woman, out of the water. Dark gray clouds, slowly took over the sky, spreading fear across the people of Gardenia.

"Guys...uhh...who is that? or What is that?" Stella stuttered.

"I don't know but I have a feeling she's the one that caused all of this." Flora hypothesized.

The woman that rose out of the water, had a light blue colored skin, with dark blue long flowing hair. She had dark blue facial features, she also had angry teal blue eyes that would stare you to death. Long story short, she's real scary and terrifying. You would not like to mess with her.

"Those waves were only the start. HAHAHA" the lady cackled.

"I don't know who you are but we will defeat you!" Riven proclaimed.

"We'll see about that!" the lady scoffed.

She attacked Riven with her spell.

"Riven! NO!" Musa cried.

"I'm fine she's more powerful than I thought." Riven concluded.

"Specialists, we need to work together on this. Draw your weapons." Sky commanded.

"Winx, let's attack." Aiesha commanded.

"WINX! DREAMIX CONVERGENCE!"

The winx did a convergence spell, and thought they had defeated her.

"Yeah we did it!" the winx cheered

The lady rose again.

"You are not gonna take me down that easy!" the lady cackled. "I am Faith of the waters. You fairies have no chances of defeating me!"

The winx started weakening. The lady of the waters was too much for them.

Suddenly, a cloaked figure jumped in front of the winx and specialists.

"Hey that person. They're in danger!" Timmy hollered.

"Hey! You down there, you're in serious danger!"Bloom screamed.

The mysterious cloaked person ignored Bloom and started to glow, but still was hidden. The person was casting a spell and saving the winx and specialists from Faith of the waters.

"No! NO! NO!" Faith cried. "You may have won this battle, but this is not over"

She went away ,disappearing into the ocean. The waves started calming down.

The winx came down to the cloaked figure to thank him/her for saving them.

"Hey, umm. thank you for saving us." Bloom thanked.

"Faith of the waters is a very dangerous creature. You must always be careful when battling with her." the cloaked figure replied in a mysterious feminine voice, revealing herself to be a girl.

"So, what's your name?" Stella wondered.

"We will see again, maybe then my name will be revealed." the cloaked figure said. "You must be careful, especially with creatures like Faith. Expect the unexpected."

The cloaked figure then disappeared off.

"Wow! Creepy much!" Stella exclaimed.

"Stella, she might be the key to helping us against Faith." Bloom said.

"I wonder who she really is?" Musa wondered.

Who is that mysterious cloaked figure? Who is Faith of the waters? What do the winx have in store for them?

TO BE CONTINUED...