Winx Club (pt.8): The New Girl pt.2

"I wonder who she really is." Musa wondered.

THE NEXT DAY. (in the morning)

Skyler walked into the Frutti Music Bar, looking around for Roxy.

"Roxy?" Skyler called out looking around the room.

"Over here Skyler!" Roxy replied, waving Skyler to her direction behind the counter.

"Morning." Skyler greeted.

"Morning Skyler. Are you ready?" Roxy inquired.

"I'm ready." Skyler nodded.

"Ok, lemme call your trainer over." Roxy said.

Roxy looked around the room for Riven, who was currently wiping down a table.

"Riven! Come over here." Roxy called over.

Riven walked over to Skyler and Roxy.

"Hi Roxy, What's up?" Riven greeted.

"Hi Riven. This is Skyler." Roxy introduced.

"Hi Skyler, I'm Riven." Riven introduced.

The two (Riven and Skyler) shook hands.

"Riven, you will be training her this week. She's applying for a job here. I need you to teach her how to make our smoothies, how to wait tables, y'know stuff like that." Roxy instructed.

"Okay...sure." Riven accepted.

"Perfect, you will start this morning. You can start by showing her around." Roxy suggested.

"Got it Roxy!" Riven said.

Roxy went off continuing to work. Riven started to walk around with Skyler showing her around the Frutti Music Bar.

"Soo, Skyler... where are you from?" Riven asked, starting a conversation.

"I'm from, well, out of town." Skyler responded.

The two continued to walk around until the Winx and specialists showed up.

"Hey Riven!" Must greeted walking through the door with everyone else.

"Hi Musa. Hey guys!" Riven greeted back.

"Who's this you're with?" Stella asked.

"Oh! Guys, this is Skyler." Riven introduced.

"Hi nice to meet you Skyler" Flora greeted.

"Skyler, this is the Winx and Specialists, you can get to know them individually later. Guys! Skyler's applying for a job here and Roxy assigned me to show her around and train her on how to work here." Riven explained.

"Hi everyone!" Skyler greeted.

"Why don't you guys have a seat, after I show Skyler around, I can take your order, then can hang out with you." Riven said.

"Sure." Everyone agreed and went off to take their seats.

Riven continued showing Skyler around as she learned about the Frutti Music Bar.

Roxy interrupted to check in on how they were doing.

"Hey Riven! Hi Skyler! How's it going?" Roxy asked.

"It's going great! Skyler's a really fast learner and smoothie maker." Riven complimented.

"Thanks, it's all thanks to Riven he's a great teacher." Skyler thanked.

"That's great to hear." Roxy smiled. "Go ahead, you two can take a break."

"Thanks Roxy." Riven and Skyler thanked.

Roxy went back to working.

"Skyler, why don't you join me and my friends?" Riven invited.

"Oh, if it's not a bother, I'd love to meet your friends." Skyler responded.

Riven and Skyler walked over to where the winx and specialists were seated.

"Hey guys!" Riven hollered.

"Hi Riven." Sky responded.

"Do you guys mind if Skyler joins us, Roxy let us go on a break." Riven asked

"No not at all, join us Skyler." Bloom invited happily.

"Come, you can sit next to me Skyler." Must waved over.

"OK," -Skyler

Skyler sat next to Musa and started a conversation with her.

"So, how's Riven's teaching been going?" Must asked as she took a glance at Riven, then looked back at Skyler.

"It's been great. He's a good teacher. I'm looking forward to working here, if I pass this trial week." Skyler replied.

Musa nodded.

"So, how have you and the winx been? I've heard of you guys! Guardian fairies, saving the world back and forth. You guys are really cool." Skyler complimented.

"Awe thanks." Musa blushed. "It's actually pretty tiring, y'know evil never sleeps."

They both laughed.

Their laughter and everyone's conversation was stopped by a loud noise coming from the beach.

"Oh no! The beach!" Flora exclaimed.

"It's probably Faith of the Waters again!" Aiesha yelled.

People from the beach started running in the opposite direction, towards safety.

"Winx! Let's go!" Bloom commanded.

"Specialists! Let's help the winx!" Riven commanded.

Everyone else started to move.

"What's happening?" Skyler asked.

"Just stay here, where you're safe." Musa said. Then ran off to help the others.

"Ok." Skyler said, then looked away in a weird mysterious way.

TO BE CONTINUED...