Winx Club (pt.9): The Rise of a Fairy pt.1

The winx and specialists ran out into the beach, where Faith of the Waters had returned.

"Uh Oh! Looks like trouble's up ahead!" Aiesha said.

"Ugh! Her again!" Stella groaned.

"Guys! We can't waste anytime. We have to hurry before she hurts anyone!" Tecna yelled.

"Winx! It's time to transform!" Bloom yelled.

"Magic Winx! DREAMIX" they transformed

"Girls, let's split up and surround her, then we can attack. Aiesha, Musa and I will go in front of her, while Flora, Tecna, and Stella take the back." Bloom strategized.

"Got it Bloom!" Flora responded.

The girls spread out as the specialists took their hits on Faith.

The winx started casting some spells on Faith.

Bloom threw some fire at Faith.

Flora used some seaweed from the ocean in attempt to tie her up.

Musa used powerful sound waves.

Tena used her digital cages to try and trap her.

Stella tried to use rays of powerful sunlight to blind her

And Aiesha tried to use a great tide of water to wipe her out.

"Let's see how you like this!" Aiesha shouted, as she attacked with a great tide of water.

But unfortunately, Faith swiped it away, as she grinned.

"Hahahahaha" she cackled. "Two can play at that game." Then suddenly, using her powers, Faith manipulated the water and created a much bigger, a much mightier waves and targeted it toward the winx.

Splash! Well, more than that. The Winx were washed out by that powerful wave of dark magic.

"Aiesha! NO!" Nex called out!

"Stella!" Brandon called out!

"Flora!" Helia cried

"Tecna!" Timmy shouted out.

"Bloom!!" Sky cried out to the heavens.

"Musa!" Riven shouted.

Roxy and Skyler were having a conversation and helping the people get back to safety. Suddenly, Roxy heard all the way from the Frutti Music Bar, the cries and shouts of the specialists. She knew that they needed her help to help the winx fight against Faith.

"Oh no! The Winx are in Danger!" Roxy cried out. "I...I have to go help them!" she stuttered and started to walk away.

Skyler stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Roxy, it's too dangerous. You don't know what Fai-, I mean that creature is capable of. You need to stay here where you're safe." Skyler said.

"I can't just stand here and do nothing while my friends are in danger...I'm going to go help them." Roxy stated then ran off.

"I can't let anyone get hurt by Faith anymore. If I have to go save them, I will. Even if it means revealing my secret to them." Skyler insisted. Then ran off after Roxy had already arrived at the beach.

"Sky! Where's the winx?!" Roxy shouted out

"They were hit by Faith! We need to save them." Sky commanded.

"I'm here to help you guys." Roxy decided.

Roxy transformed. She flew up and saw the winx on the sand lying down. Very weak, that they couldn't get up.

"Sky! Brandon! The Winx are down there!" Roxy pointed.

The specialists flew their hover bikes down to the winx.

They went to their girlfriends, and Riven went to Musa.

"Bloom, are you okay?" Sky worried.

"I'm fine Sky. Just feeling weak. She's...so...strong." she moaned.

"Musa, are you fine? I was so worried back there." Riven worried.

"I'm fine, Riven. But that energy feels like the same dark energy that hit me at the Gardenia hills." Musa informed.

"What did you do to them!?" Roxy shouted at Faith

"Oh! nothing just gave them a little cool down that's all!" she laughed

" I won't let you hurt my friends anymore!" Roxy defended. Then threw an attack at Faith.

"Oh that was nothing!" Faith boasted. "Now, THIS IS SOMETHING!!" Faith threw a powerful attack at Roxy.

"Roxy! NO!" Bloom cried out.

"AHHHHH!!!" Roxy screamed.

Roxy fell to the ground.

Everyone got up and ran to Roxy.

Skyler came in just after Roxy had fallen.

"Oh NO! Roxy!" Skyler cried out.

"What are you doing here Skyler! It's way to dangerous here!" Musa blurted.

"You need to go back to the Frutti Music Bar now!" Tecna exclaimed.

Skyler ignored the Winx and walked slowly to Faith of the Waters to face her.

"What are you doing Skyler!" Flora asked loudly.

She kept going.

"Well, well, well. Nice to see you again. Jackie." Faith huffed.

"Jackie?" the winx and specialists murmured in confusion.

"You will not be hurting anyone else anymore!" Skyler shouted.

"We'll see about THAT!" Faith scoffed.

Skyler transformed into a fairy, (but in a different transformation from the winx) revealing herself to be one. She was a beautiful fairy, with gorgeous wings. Her signature colors were yellow, a greenish-teal color, light blue, and periwinkle.  

 She started to cast a spell, but a different, unusual one. She waved her fingers of her right hand in a circular motion, while reciting the spell.

"What's she doing?" Stella murmured.

"She's out of control, a threat to us all, thus we ask this grimly recall, before the lossed one's powers restore, send her back away, not in our sights anymore" Skyler recited. Then, faced her hand toward Faith to attack with the spell.

"NO! NO! NO! I will be back for you!" Faith promised.

Faith of the Waters returned to her hideout. Her hideout was dark and dim. The walls were filled with shelves of evil spell books and potions.

"Sisters, I'm happy to report that I found her." Faith reported.

Two mysterious female voices started cackling.

"Perfect." one of the two mysterious female voices responded

With that spell, 'Skyler' was able to send Faith of the waters away.

'Skyler' flew down to the winx, specialists, and Roxy.

"How is she?" Skyler asked, worried.

"She's ok now, I was able to cure her with my healing powers." Flora smiled.

"Now, you have a lot of explaining to do, Missy!" Stella snapped.

"Yeah, what was that you did? It's magic I've never heard of or seen before?" Tecna asked.

"How were you able to defeat her?" Sky asked.

"Look, I know you all have a lot of questions. I will answer all of them, just not here." Skyler answered, looking around.

TO BE CONTINUED...