Winx Club (pt.29) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 2

Everyone walked into the Alfea library. Jackie stared in awe at the ginormous library they had. The ceilings were high, and the shelves were filled from top to bottom with books.

"Wow! This place is beautiful!" Jackie praised.

"At least one of these books can give us a clue were the Ezarian is." Daphne said.

"Let's get started. I say that we split up we'll cover more ground that way." Bloom suggested.

"I'll be back, I should take Nabu to the nurse, to see if they could do something to help his memory." Aisha excused.

The girls greeted her goodbye, and Nabu and Aisha walked together to the infirmary.

Daphne went to do a search for a book about the Ezarian using this thing (picture)

"Ezarian" she commanded as Jackie stood beside her.

"Wow, that's amazing." she commented.

A few magic books awoke from their resting places on the shelves and opened up by themselves. One came into Jackie's hands and she and Daphne read.

Tecna, Musa, Flora, Stella, and Bloom were looking around the shelves for information about the last page of the Ezarian.

Stella was strolling through a book, and got excited when she finally some information about the Ezarian.

"Guys! I think I FOUND SOMETHING!" she shrieked.

"What is it!" Bloom asked.

The girls ran to Stella.

"The last page of the Ezarian contains a powerful spell that can be used to take over the universe, or can be modified to stop the spell. The fate of the universe was threatened when the three sinister sisters, Faith of the Waters, Kasandra of Fire, and Victoria of the Wind attempted to steal it from the royal family of Corvelia." Stella read.

"We already know that, go on." Bloom ordered.

"The last page of the Ezarian went missing, during the attack. It was torn out and until now it is not found." Stella continued.

"And?" Flora asked, hoping for a continuation of information.

"That's it." Stella answered. "There's no more to that."

The girls looked down in disappointment and frustration.

Stella expressed her anger by slamming the book together so hard that dust escape from it, and spread throughout the air.

"UGH!" she let out. "We're never gonna find it."

"Stella, we can't give up." Tecna reminded

"Yeah, we promised Jackie." Flora added.

"Come on girls, we're the winx we can do it." Bloom encouraged.

The girls agreed with the encouragement that Bloom gave.

"Why don't we see if Daphne and Jackie found anything?" Musa suggested.