Winx Club (pt. 2): Old Friends Return pt.2

"Wow, Riven. Umm...hi" greeted Musa in shock, nervously.

Before Riven was about to respond, Tecna interrupted.

"Finally Musa! You're here! We just started to order. Come sit down!" Tecna said.

"Oh ok. Thanks " replied Musa

Musa walked by Riven in shock, as her heels clicked on the hardwood floor of the Frutti Music Bar.

Everyone ordered their drinks and Riven went off to make the drinks, without saying anything to Musa, too nervous to say anything to her after they haven't talked or seen each other in a while.

Riven wasn't as fast and efficient as he usually is at work. Rick, Roxy's dad, noticed it and asked him if he was ok.

"Hey Riven, you gotta hurry up the customers are waiting for their drinks!" Rick snapped.

"So- Sorry Rick. Coming right up!." Riven responded while trying to make Stella's order.

He was bothered by Musa's presence, in a good way. He was so nervous since he hadn't seen her in a long time, and he missed her very much.

"Riven? Are you okay? You don't seem your usual self right now. C'mon you can talk to me." Rick said leaning against the counter.

"It's just... I haven't seen my friends since I left Magix, and I haven't talked to Musa in a long time. I really missed her, but I don't know what to say to her. I'm really stoked I got to see them again but, I'm just so nervous." expressed Riven.

"I thought that you two were together?." replied Rick.

"No, we broke up, unfortunately. Then, I left to find myself again, and my inner strength, and maybe even change. I was a jerk to her, and she deserves someone better." explained Riven.

"Ah...Then just talk to her. Especially if you still have feelings for her, and you really want to tell her something." Rick advised. "Now, hurry up and finished those orders, your friends are waiting." Rick smiled.

Riven went back to work, working as fast as possible to pick up for loss time.

"Sooo...umm what's Riven doing here?" asked Musa.

"When he left Magix, he came here to find his inner strength, and himself. Maybe he changed.He just started working here again." answered Bloom

"Oh ok, but why did he come here, to the Frutti Music Bar?" Musa inquired.

"He said he wanted to go to a place where he had a lot of good memories, apparently it was here." answered Flora.

"That makes two of us..." Musa said to herself.

"What did you say Musa?" asked Tecna.

"Oh nothing." responded Musa, as she looked away in the opposite direction.

Riven finally came back with all their drinks in his arms.

"Lemme give you a hand Riven." Timmy offered.

"Thanks Timmy." thanked Riven.

Riven handed the drinks out to his friends.

"Finally, it's been for-ever!....DELISH!" Stella exclaimed as she drank her smoothie.

"Blueberry-Mango swirl, my favorite!" Bloom squealed.

Everyone drank their drinks and lastly, Riven handed Musa her smoothie.

Their hands touched.

"Thanks..." thanked Musa

As Riven turned around to go back to working, he was interrupted by Sky's voice.

"Riven, why don't you join us?" invited Sky.

"Sorry Sky, not right now. I have to work, maybe after my shift." responded Riven, turning down the invitation.

Everyone paid attention to the conversation, but Musa.

"Riven, later we'll be at the beach (pointed to the beach nearby) you're free to join us." Bloom invited.

"Sure, I'll see you guys there." answered Riven.

Musa looked up.

"Later." Riven waved goodbye.

"I think I'm finished." giggled Stella. She burped, then giggled.

Everyone laughed.

Later...

It was about sunset, and the night sky was taking over the sky. Night time was fastly approaching. Everyone was walking with their boyfriends and girlfriends enjoying each other's company, relaxing together.

Sky and Bloom where taking a romantic walk around the beach, holding hands. Then, shortly, shared a kiss.

Brandon and Stella, where lying down on a beach towel gazing at the stars in each other's arms.

Helia and Flora, were sitting down in the sand playing with the flowers with Flora's magic.

Nex and Aiesha was swimming together in the ocean.

Tecna and Timmy were sitting together at a nearby table and bench nearby, in each other's arms, watching the sun set.

But, Musa was sitting all alone. Just watching the night sky approach. Her eyes glimmered and shimmered. Shortly, a little tear shed, with an empty spot in her heart caused by loneliness. Musa was stuck in a daze.

Riven was finally done with work. He fixed himself a little, as he was ready to go down to the beach. He wanted to talk to Musa and say some things that he wanted to say to Musa, that he really wanted her to know. He walked down to where Musa was sitting.

Musa's daze was broken by a voice. That voice belonged to Riven.

"Hey Musa." greeted Riven

Musa looked up.

She smiled. "Hi"

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next episode!