Winx Club (pt.18): Practice Makes Perfect pt.1

The Winx, Specialists, and Jackie had so much fun with each other at their picnic. The pixies also joined and had some fun with Kiko on their own. The winx and specialists played volleyball, threw frisbees, and many more! Eventually, they all got tired and agreed to eat already. They sat down on the chairs and lied down on the picnic blankets.

"Guys! That was really fun!" commented Bloom.

"Yeah it was really refreshing not using magic." added Flora.

"Why don't we eat?"suggested Jackie.

"Sounds great." answered Musa.

"Yeah! I'm starving!" exclaimed Stella.

"Just one second Stella." said Bloom.

On the picnic blanket, Bloom made lots of food and drinks appear. There were pizza, burgers, and soda galore!

"Nice Bloom!" complimented Aiesha.

"Thanks! Now let's eat!" announced Bloom.

Everyone ate and ate. Especially Stella!😂

"How about we make some smores?" smiled Jackie

"What are smores?" asked Flora.

"They're really good. I always made them on Corvelia." said Jackie.

Jackie made marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate appear.

"They're made out of marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate." informed Jackie. " I Need to roast the marshmallows first."

Jackie roasted some marshmallows and assembled the smores for everyone to try.

"Here you go." said Jackie as she gave Bloom one to try.

"Thanks." thanked Bloom. She then tried the smores. "Yum! It's really good!"

"Here you go Kiko!" offered Bloom as she gave Kiko a smore to try.

Kiko enjoyed it!

Everyone tried the smores.

"These are great Jackie!" complimented Sky.

"Now, that we're calmed down. Why don't you tell us about your planet Corvelia." suggested Musa.

"Ok, what do you want to know?" asked Jackie.

"What's it like there?" asked Stella

"It's a beautiful planet even though it's small. Everyone gets along very well. " answered Jackie.

"What about Marvelix?" Tecna asked.

"What about it?" Jackie followed up.

"You know the magic that you have it's very unique." said Tecna

"I know, it's very unique and different. It takes practice to perfect it." informed Jackie.

"Why don't you show us a spell?" suggested Riven.

"Ok sure!"said Jackie.

She started waving her fingers again and began reciting a spell.

"Cherry sprinkles, Ice cream float, turn Riven into... A GOAT!" recited Jackie.

She turned Riven into a goat, and everyone laughed.

"Hahaha good one jackie!" complimented Brandon.

"BAHH...hahaha very funny Jackie...Bahhh...can you change me back now?" requested Riven.

"Ok. Before Riven has a cow, change him back now." said Jackie

Poof! Riven was turned back again.

"Thanks Jackie. I prefer not to be a goat." said Riven.

"You got to admit it was pretty funny." commented Musa.

"Yeah, it was" agreed Riven.

"So, Jackie how can we achieve Marvelix? We need stronger powers especially when we run into those sinister sisters again." asked Bloom.

"Achieving Marvelix is very hard and quite difficult, but I can help you along the way." warned Jackie. "You need to master the magic/spells that the people in the ancient realm used. Like the ones I do, where I wave my hand and rhyme."

"That seems pretty straight-forward." said Bloom.

"It's not that simple actually." corrected Jackie.

"Ugh! There's always a catch!" complained Stella.

"In order to obtain Marvelix, you need to please the Ezarian." informed Jackie.

"You mean I have to be nice to a book?" asked Stella.

"No Stella, I don't mean you have to be BFF's with the book." laughed Jackie. "I mean you need to prove to it that you are going to use Marvelix for good and not evil."

"So, how do we prove to the Ezarian that we are worthy of achieving Marvelix?" asked Aiesha.

"At a certain time of crisis, you will have to use a special spell to save yourself, something or someone, but for a good cause. The time will come to you. And you will know." informed Jackie.

"What happens then?"inquired Flora.

"Then, we will go to my home planet, Corvelia and the Marvelix powers will be transferred to you." said Jackie.

"From where are we getting the powers from?" inquired Tecna.

"From the Ezarian." responded Jackie. "Alex the keeper of the Ezarian will transfer the powers of Marvelix to you, once you are ready."

"So how are we going to be prepared save someone, or something to gain Marvelix if we don't even how to use the magic?" asked Stella.

"I can teach you of course!" offered Jackie.

"Alright!" the winx cheered.

"If there's anything we can do to help, just tell us!" offered Sky.

"When do we start?" asked Jackie.

"I have an idea!" exclaimed Aiesha. "How about tomorrow, you can teach us in my gymnasium? There's lots of space there!"

"That sounds perfect!" replied Jackie.

"Mind if we tag along?" Riven asked "It'd be nice to have some practice, it's been a while"

"Sure! That'd be great!" said Jackie.

"Why wait 'til tomorrow to start learning spells!" Stella exclaimed. "Let's do one right now! Cherry Sprinkles, Ice cream float, turn Brandon into...what rhymes with float...poat...stoat...Oh! I know a BOAT!"

Stella, accidentally turned Brandon into a little toy boat!

"Stella! Not funny!" groaned Brandon. "Turn me back!"

"Sorry Sweetie! Before brandon is now, change him back into a cow!" stuttered Stella.

POOF! Brandon was now a cow!

Everyone was shocked and laughing at what Stella did to her boyfriend!

"Seriously Stella!" yelled Brandon. "MOO!"

Everyone burst into Laughter. Except Brandon.

"Here let me fix it." offered Jackie. " Let's get back on track, Turn Brandon back!" Jackie casted and Brandon was back to normal.

"I'm so sorry Brandon!" Stella apologized and hugged Brandon.

"It's ok Stella," he hugged back. "Just don't do it again! It's not fun being a cow!" he laughed.

"Looks like someone's gonna need a lot of practice." commented Bloom.

Everyone laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part!