Winx Club (pt.3): Old Friends Return pt.3

"Soo...uhhh...is this seat...taken?" Riven asked, as he scratched his head in nervousness.

"No, not at all. Be free to take a seat." Musa responded.

Riven went around and sat next to Musa, both of them facing the sunset.

"Sure is beautiful tonight..." Musa said, starting the conversation.

"Yeah, sure is." Riven replied.

The two sat in silence for a moment, staring at the sunset.

Musa spoke to herself in her head.

'Musa, just talk to him. There's nothing to be scared of. You're just FRIENDS'

Musa turned, facing Riven to start a conversation.

"Riven." Musa started.

"Yeah Musa?" Riven asked.

"So, how have you been?" she asked

"Well, I guess now that busy. But, I've been good. What about you?"

"Oh just saving the world, one day at a time. " she responded.

"Just like always." he laughed.

"We were on Earth for months, but finally defeated the talent thief. Now we can finally relax." Musa explained.

"Oh yeah, I've heard about that. You were awesome on WOW. I watched the show." Riven replied'

"Um... thanks. So, what have you been up to?" Musa asked

"After I left Magix, came back to Gardenia. Juggled around with jobs and only found it right that, I work at the Frutti Music Bar again. Just recently though." he explained.

"Oh, that's cool. So nothing special huh? No action? No...uh...girlfriend?" Musa asked wondering very curiously

"No, just came to focus on finding myself and changing, that's all."

"Oh, ok." Musa said, relieved.

"Anyways, what have you girls been up to since I, ah, left?"

"Just saving the magic universe once again, but from Kalshara and Brafilius. Evil Fairy animal hunters who wanted the ultimate power."

"Ooooh, interesting. Tell me about it." Riven asked

"Are you sure? it's pretty long" Musa asked

"It's ok, besides I wanna catch up with you. I don't have very much friends here in Gardenia." Riven assured.

Musa started to tell Riven about the winx's adventure against Kalshara and Brafilius, also about her experience on WOW and about the talent thief.

They giggled and laughed. For both of them, it felt good to talk to one another again.

Musa was in the middle of telling Riven about saving Annabelle when suddenly they heard a loud boom in the distance near the hills of Gardenia.

Everyone heard it and looked back to see what it was.

"This can't be good." Musa concluded

TO BE CONTINUED...