Winx Club (pt.15): Back to Alfea pt.2

In Alfea, Miss Faragonda was having an assembly with the rest of the staff of Alfea, welcoming the new freshmen fairies in the courtyard

"Good morning everyone! Welcome to a new school year at Alfea college for fairies!" greeted Faragonda.

The students cheered!

"I see some new faces today, and some familiar ones as well." recognized Faragonda. "Nonetheless, you should all work hard to be powerful fairies, and learn how to use your magic wisely. You will all turn out to be wonderful fairies that will one day protect the Magic Dimension from evil. You may even turn out like some of Alfea's well-known fairies, the winx!"

The students reacted in awe.

Suddenly, the magic energy of Jackie started to appear in the Alfea courtyard, in front of the students., meaning the winx, roxy, specialists, and Jackie had arrived.

"Whoa!" the students pointed out, where the magic energy was located.

"And here they are now!" announced Faragonda.

"Hey everybody, we're here!" exclaimed Bloom.

The Winx stood in place as the students ran up to them like they were celebrities.

"This is preposterous!" complained Greizelda. "These girls are highly un-disciplined!"

"Lighten up Greizelda! The winx are here!" Faragonda said.

Kiko ran up to Bloom and the Pixies appeared to greet the Winx.

"Hi Kiko!" exclaimed Bloom. She grabbed Kiko and gave him a big hug. "I really missed you too!"

"Hey it's the pixies!" Musa pointed out.

"Bloom!" Lockette called! Lockette flew to Bloom, as well as the other pixies who ran to the Winx!

"Oh! Amore!" Stella sighed, who gave Amore a big hug.

"Hi Chatta! I missed you" said Flora

"You'll never believe what's been happening in Pixie Village..."

"Cara!" Tecna exclaimed.

"Cherie! I missed you!" announced Musa

"Piff!" Aiesha called out.

The winx and Pixies had their little reunion, talking and catching up for a short time. Then, Lockette saw the specialists saw the specialists and spotted Riven who they haven't seen in a long time.

"Pixies! Look Riven's here!" Lockette exclaimed.

"Riven?" Amore wondered.

"Let's go see Riven!" Chatta hollered.

The pixies flew rapidly to the specialists to see Riven and the others.

"Riven! Riven!" Lockette and Chatta yelled out.

"Huh?" Riven wondered as he turned around to see a swarm of pixies "attack" him.

"Whoa!" Riven yelled.

"Riven! You're back!" said Amore

"Where have you been!" Chatta asked with demand

The pixies flooded him with questions.

"Looks like the pixies really missed you Riven." said Sky.

The specialists laughed.

The students greeted the winx, took some pictures, even asked some questions, and exchanged compliments, while Jackie stood next to Roxy in confusion. Throughout the crowd, Jackie finally spotted Roxy from a distance.