Winx Club (pt.28): Mystery of the Ezarian pt.1

Winx Club (pt.28): "Episode 14″ Attack in Pixie Village pt.1

Everyone was at Roxy's house, saying 'goodbye' and thank you to Rick and Morgana.

"Thank you Morgana for informing us about Nabu." Bloom thanked.

"It's a pleasure Bloom." Morgana replied.

"So, for now we just have to remind and tell Nabu about the past?" Aisha asked.

"Yes, until something will trigger him to remember him to remember everything." Morgana reminded.

Aisha took a glance at Nabu

"What will trigger him to remember?" Aisha asked.

"Only time will tell Aisha." Morgana answered.

Aisha looked down with disappointment.

"Guys, I don't mean to interrupt but, we need to go. We still have our mission, remember?" Jackie interupted.

"Jackie's right. We need to go." Bloom agreed.

"Before you go," Morgana chimed in, "Nabu, you need to take this." Morgana was holding Nabu's magic staff.

Nabu stepped forward and took the staff.

"What is it?" he inquired.

"It is your staff. It is very magical and powerful, but you will soon learn how to use it." Morgana explained.

Nabu nodded in response.

Everyone was now boarding the ship to go back to the Magic Dimension.

Roxy and her family were still om the driveway saying good-bye.

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad." she said simaltanueouly, hugging them.

Artu was jumping up and down, eager to kiss Roxy good-bye by licking her.

Roxy bent down.

"Oh Artu, I'm going to miss you too." she kissed Artu good-bye.

As the ship took off leaving a great gust of wind, Rick and Morgana waved them good-bye.

The Winx, Jackie, and Specialists arrived in Alfea, first seeing Ms. Faragonda and Daphne in the courtyard.

"Hey Daphne." Bloom greeted.

"Hey Bloom. Hi Girls!" Daphne greeted.

"Daphne, I want you to meet someone." Bloom announced.

Jackie stepped forward.

"Daphne, this is Princess Jackie of Corvelia." Bloom introduced.

"Corvelia. I've heard of that realm. You protect the Ezarian, don't you?"Daphne wondered. "It's an honor, your highness."

"Please, it's an even bigger pleasure to meet a nymph and princess of Domino." Jackie complimented.

"Daphne we need your help." Bloom announced

"What is it?" Daphne asked.

"As you know, my realm protects the Ezarian. The last page of the Ezarian, contains a very powerful spell which can be used to take over the universe, and it's gone missing. The sinister sisters, three powerful, evil witches are threatening the fate of the universe by looking for it. I need your help to help me find it." Jackie explained.

"I will do my best to help." Daphne responded.

"Thank you!" Jackie thanked, giving Daphne a hug.

"My pleasure, we can start in the library." Daphne offered.

"Wait, Ms. Faragonda I need to tell you something important." Aisha interrupted.

"What is it Aisha?" Ms. Faragonda asked.

"Remember Nabu?" Aisha gestured to Nabu.

"Nabu." Ms. Faragonda said in shock.

"Yes, he is back, but unfortunately, he has lost his memory." Aisha informed.

"Yes, that is indeed a tragedy. For now, I will speak to Saladin to allow Nabu to stay with the specialists, and I will see what I can do." Ms. Faragonda.

"Everyone let's go in. Nabu come as well, maybe there's a spell that can help you." Daphne invited.

"Bloom, we have to go back to Red Fountain." Sky announced.

Bloom and the rest of the girls (minus Jackie) said good-bye to their girlfriends. The specialists flew off and everyone else entered into the Alfea library.

MEANWHILE IN THE SINISTER SISTERS' HIDEOUT...

"What now? They're back at Alfea." Victoria said.

"We need to come up with a better plan, if they don't know where the last page of the Ezarian is, then we'll just have to get Marvelix and we'll be so powerful they'll be forced to tell us." Faith said, deviously.

"But we need to send an attack, so then they know we aren't giving up. And I got the perfect one. Remember Jacen?" Kasandra planned.

"The Earth beast, that can shapeshift." Victoria remembered.

"He's perfect to attack, he's unpredictable." Kasandra persuaded.

"Unpredictable, that's what we need." Faith added. "We'll send him at the right time. Summon him" she ordered.

Kasandra nodded.

"Jacen, Earth beast, I summon you!" Kasandra used her magic and coming through a spirit form, Jacen appeared in front of them.

He appeared quite short, a little chubby, wearing green clothing, and a light brown simple haircut, with small green eyes.

The sisters cackled away.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part.