Winx Club (pt.30) Mystery of the Ezarian pt. 3

"Let's go to Gloomywood Forest, that's where the tree of life is!" Flora exclaimed.

LATER...

The girls arrived in Gloomy Wood Forest and were welcomed by some cheery pixies. They were greeted immediately as soon as they walked in. The Winx's bonded pixies came to greet them.

"Hi Bloom!" Lockette exclaimed

"Stella!" Amore exclaimed.

The pixies greeted the Winx and Daphne, and they greeted back.

The pixies saw Jackie and immediately flew to her with eagerness to know who she was.

"Hello! I'm Chatta!" Chatta exclaimed, waving and flying in Jackie's face.

"Oh!" - Jackie

"I'm Amore, the pixie of love." Amore introduced.

"Nice to meet you Amore." Jackie responded.

"I'm Cherie, the pixie of Weather!" Cherie introduced.

"I'm Lockette!" Lockette exclaimed.

"Oh! Hi!" -Jackie

"Where did you come from? Who are you? What kind of powers do you have?" Chatta asked, flooding Jackie with questions.

"You'll have to excuse her." Flora apologized. "This is Chatta, the pixie of gossip."

Chatta waved at Jackie, with a big smile.

"Hi." Jackie waved back.

"Pixies, this is Princess Jackie of Corvelia." Aisha introduced.

"Hello there!" Jackie waved to them.

"We're here on a mission." Bloom stated.

"We need to visit the tree of life." Flora said. "There's a magical page from a powerful book, that contains a powerful spell that can be used to take over the entire universe."

"Yeah, and we need to find it before three powerful witches do." Musa added.

"You've got it!" Lockette exclaimed. "We'll go with you."

The Winx, Daphne, and Jackie flew to the tree, and Ninfea lead them to the tree of life.

Lockette moved the tree branches that hid the tree of life.

"Behold, the tree of life." Ninfea welcomed.

"It's beautiful." Jackie complemented.

"Come here." Ninfea directed. She flew to the other side of the tree. "This branch is the one connected to Corvelia, where the Ezarian is from. You should be able to find the page's location with its bud."

"Thank you Ninfea." Flora thanked.

Flora touched the bud and closed her eyes to focus on finding the location of the last page.

"Flora, do you feel anything?" Bloom asked.

"Do you know the location?" Jackie inquired.

"I...I can't don't know the location." Flora announced.

"What?! The tree of life should be able to tell you. You should be able to know." Daphne protested.

Flora continued feeling the bud.

"The page...it's not in one location." She continued.

"How is that possible?" Musa wondered.

"The last page is in 7 different places." She said.

"What?" They all said in unison.

Ninfea went over and touched the bud.

"The last page of the Ezarian...Flora's correct it's in 7 different places. It's been torn into 7 pieces. But the location is unknown." Ninfea announced.

The girls grunted in disappointment.

"Thank you Ninfea." Daphne thanked.

"It's a pleasure." she replied.

"Come on girls, we need to go back to Alfea!" Bloom reminded.

The pixies and Winx said goodbye and good luck as they left.

Back at the Winx's dorm... they sat down in the little couch area.

"How are we going to find the last page now?!" Stella complained.

"I don't know, but it's going to be six times harder since it's in 7 different locations." Bloom commented.

"How is that even possible?" Aisha asked. "The page in 7 different pieces, but the locations are unknown."

"Jackie, what do you think we should do?" Musa asked.

"I don't know. I didn't even think the page could be torn into pieces and end up into different locations." Jackie said, in a sad, angry manner. "I don't know what to do." her chin was now in her hands.

"What if, we do a scan of the entire magic dimension?" Tecna suggested.

"Tecna, that didn't work last time, remember everything had magic energy and and it was impossible to distinguish the difference with the page. We couldn't find it." Aisha said.

"But, what if I had some of the energy of Ezarian to help find the pages." Tecna said.

"That's a good idea Tecna!" Flora exclaimed.

"But to have some magic of the Ezarian, we need to go to it." Daphne realized.

"That means we need to go to my home planet, Corvelia." Jackie said.

Jackie's phone started ringing...

"Huh?" She wondered. Jackie looked at her phone and it was a message from Corvelia.

"It's a message from home." she announced.

Jackie opened the message, and the girls gathered around her.

"You're invited to the birthday ball of Princess Jackie of Corvelia." a servant announced.

"Birthday ball? I didn't know, I was having one." Jackie said.

"This ball is a special one. We hope you can attend the ball on Corvelia. We're celebrating the Corvelian tradititon way. See you there!"

"Huh?" Jackie wondered.

TO BE CONTINUED...