Winx Club (pt.19): Practice Makes Perfect pt.2

At the Sinister Sisters' hideout

"So, what's our next move?" inquired Kasandra.

"Well, I think we should send one of our friends to do the dirty work for us and attack the winx and Jackie." suggested Victoria.

"Exactly what I was thinking." said Faith. "The question is who do we send?"

"Oh! I have the perfect guy." said Victoria.

"Who is it?" wondered Kasandra.

"Let's send Nathan, he's a powerful kanay and a leader of a tribe." answered Victoria.

"Ahh! Yes, Nathan." remembered Faith. "He was also one of Jackie's so called friends. It's perfect."

"When the timing is right, we'll send Nathan right into Alfea!" cackled Faith.

Meanwhile, Aiesha was walking the winx and Jackie to her gymnasium.

"You guys are going to love my new, upgraded gym." said Aiesha. "It's got new advanced Morphix equipment that will for sure get us in shape and durable against any spell."

"Sweet!" said Bloom.

Aiesha opened the doors and revealed her new and improved gym.

"Wow!" admired Tecna.

"This new gym is awesome!" complimented Musa

"This is perfect!" commented Jackie.

"Why don't we warm up?" suggested Aiesha.

"First! Outfit change!" exclaimed Jackie

Stella magically changed everyone into colorful, comfortable workout clothes.

The girls agreed and started warming up with some stretches and a bit of dancing.

Their dancing was interrupted by the entrance of the specialists and two more guys.

Bloom turned around and saw the specialists.

"Hi Sky!" waved Bloom

"Hey Bloom!" greeted Sky.

All the girls walked toward the boys.

"Who are the new guys?" Stella asked

Stella was refferring to two tall guys, with well built bodies like the other specialists. One had messy dark brown hair, almost to the point where you think it's black, that appeared quite messy and curly, but put together. He has hazel eyes, nearly green with specks of brown. And a jawline that can cut. He's wearing a specialists uniform (the ones from season 6) like the others, but with a very dark blue navy gem in the middle of the chest. The other has really dark brown hair and brown eyes that match. His hair is styled in a fringe to the left side of his face cut right below the eyes, slightly messy but always in place. He is wearing the same specialist uniform like the others but, with a ruby red diamond gem in the middle of the chest.

"Professor Saladin sent some reinforcements since we're going up against a very powerful enemy with magic we're not familiar with." Sky answered. "This is Ethan, (pointed to the one with messy hair and the uniform with a navy gem) and this is Jacob (pointed to the one with the fringe and uniform with red gem)."

"Nice to meet you."Ethan and Jacob greeted.

Ethan had a deep, soothe voice, and Jacob had a sweet, friendly voice, but not high-pitch.

"Ethan, Jacob, you know the Winx. Bloom, Stella, Aiesha, Flora, Musa, and Tecna." Sky introduced.

"Hey." each girl responded after Sky said their name.

"And this is Princess Jackie of Corvelia." introduced Sky.

"Nice to meet you." Ethan said, then extended his right hand for a handshake.

"It's nice to meet you." Jackie responded.

"Nice to meet you, your highness." Jacob greeted, almost bowing.

"Please there's not need for that, but it's a pleasure." Jackie smiled and let out a little giggle.

The winx girls giggled amongst themselves at Jacob's action.

Jackie and Jacob stared at each other for a moment. (Sparks were flying 😂)

Their 'moment' was interrupted by Aiesha's voice.

"Boys! Feast your eyes on my new upgraded gym equipment and obstacle!" announced Aiesha.

Aiesha made her new, awesome gym equipment made up of challenging courses that will sure test their abilities.

Everyone's else were drawn to the equipment.

"Awesome!" the specialists cheered.

"This new obstacle is filled with new challenges that are to test your agility and skills. And it's also twice as durable! And I've got new morphix targets for you to practice your aim" Aiesha informed.

"Thanks Aiesha! This is great!" exclaimed Riven.

"No problem!" responded Aiesha

"That's my girlfriend" bragged Nex with a proud smile, who whispered into Ethan's ear.

Ethan let out a faint laugh.

Aiesha giggled.

"Now let's start casting spells!" exclaimed Stella.

"Now, the first thing I learned about casting spells like this was to find my 'signature gesture' y'know like when I wave my fingers like this *demonstrates* and cast a spell *opens her hand and moves arm forward to cast a spell* So, I think you should find a "gesture" for when you're casting a spell." Jackie said.

"What about this?" Stella asked as she danced around then casted a spell.

"How about something more quick, not dancing." Jackie laughed.

The girls giggled at Stella.

The girls started waving their hands and found their "signature moves".

"You guys are doing great. Now let's cast some spells." suggested Jackie.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3!...