Winx Club (pt.22): The Long-Awaited News pt.1

"If the news is urgent, then we need to leave for Earth as soon as possible!" Tecna said, in an urgent manner.

"But Tecna I'm so tired and exhausted!" Stella complained, throwing her hands in the air then bending forward to express her tiredness.

"Me too, being exhausted is an understatement." Musa agreed.

"Why don't we just leave tomorrow morning so then we can have some rest before we go to Earth." Flora suggested.

"I like that idea." Jackie commented.

"Me too, so tomorrow we'll all meet back here and we'll go to Earth." Bloom concluded.

The girls kissed their boyfriends goodbye and Musa and Jackie said good-bye to Jacob and Riven.

THE NEXT DAY...

The Sinister Sisters:

"Great they're going back to that lame planet Earth!" Victoria of the Wind exclaimed after the three were spying on the winx.

"I say we go destroy the planet and some people!" Kasandra exclaimed, making a fist in her hand.

"Like our last attack was successful!" Faith jibed.

"Yeah, that means this next one has to knock them all out." Kasandra grumbled.

"We can't have a loser again like Nathan!" Faith protested, slamming her hand on a nearby table in anger. "We need someone who will help us steal the last page of the Ezarian from those Winx Girls!"

"I've got the perfect monster for us" Victoria said, in a sly manner.

"And who would that be?" Kasandra sassed.

"Kimberly." Victoria answered. Then the Witch of the Wind (Victoria) showed her sisters a holographic image of a girl, who appeared to be Kimberly.(Like the picture below👇 but with the colors different and a different headpiece, the ones described) "She's a friend of mine."

She had naturally curly, tamed light brown hair with small gold hoop earrings that hung on her ears. Larger nostrils as well. She wore a dark purple and black flowing dress with black and gold sandals, with straps that wrapped around her calves. She had light brown eyes with long black eyelashes that were fierce and feisty, and devilish light pink plump lips. She had a gold armband on her left arm. Finally, on her head she had a dark purple headpiece.

Kasandra of Fire and Faith of the Waters bend forward to get a closer look.

"Her?" Faith said with doubt. "What can she do that will help us defeat the Winx?"

"Kimberly is like the opposite of Aphrodite. Ever since she got dumped by her ex-boyfriend all she wanted was everyone to have the same fate as her. Bad luck in love and broken hearts" Victoria informed.

"Hahahaha!" Kasandra laughed. "What is she going to do just make everyone break up with each other?!" she mocked. "Make everyone cry and angry at each other?!"

"Hahahaha😂! Nice one Kasandra!" Faith high-fived Kasandra on her joke.

"Very funny." Victoria stopped them and got their attention. "I have done my research but all of the winx has boyfriends, except one."

"Yeah, so?" Faith said.

"I say we take advantage of that. See Musa, the one with no boyfriend, her ex came back. This guy." Victoria waved her hand and used magic to show an image of Riven in mid-air.

"Ohh." Kasandra and Faith said in unison.

"He's kinda cute." Faith said in admiration.

"Are you falling in love?" Kasandra asked with her arms crossed over her chest.

"No." she lied. "But he can be useful if we get him on our side."

"Looks like he wants her back, but Musa's not sure." Victoria said.

"So,what is your plan exactly?" Kasandra asked being impatient.

"Kimberly can cast a spell on Riven, making all the girls crazy for him." Victoria proposed. "Musa will get crazy jealous and sad, and she'll be vulnerable. Then, we can take her and make her tell us where the page of the Ezarian is."

"How do you know she'll cave in?" Faith questioned.

"She'll have to if she doesn't want to see her little Riven get hurt, or go to our side, since Faith is already falling for him." Victoria said in disgust.

"And I- I mean we'll cast a spell on Riven and he'll go to our side." Faith said with delight as she folded her arms across her chest

"Okk...." Victoria and Kasandra said in unison, both thinking that their sister is crazy.

"But I like your plan!" Kasandra commented deviously.

"I say we go with it!" Faith exclaimed.

"Perfect! Let's summon Kimberly!" Victoria planned.

Victoria put her arms in the air and using her magic she summoned her friend Kimberly.

"Kimberly! Witch of Jealousy and Love come to me!" Victoria summoned

Dark purple magic flew across the room as well as sparks and light. Slowly Kimberly appeared.

"Hello girls, what can I do for you?" Kimberly asked.

The sinister sisters looked at each other and cackled.

THE NEXT MORNING...

The Winx all woke up and got ready to meet the boys in the courtyard.

A ship from red fountain came flying threw the sky and slowed down to land. The specialists came out as the door opened still standing in the ship.

"Hey Boys!" Stella exclaimed waving her hand in the air.

The winx walked toward the ship.

"You girls ready to go?" Brandon asked.

"Yup! We're ready!" Stella answered.

"Okay when you're ready let's go." Brandon said.

"Alright!" the girls murmured amongst themselves.

Jacob was standing waiting for Jackie to say hi.

"Hey." Jacob greeted with his sweet voice.

"Hi." Jackie replied with a smile and soft voice.

Jacob smiled back with his beautiful pearly whites.

"Everyone ready?!...Let's go!" Sky said

The ship took off leaving a big gust of wind behind.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part of the episode.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! DON'T BE LAZY😂! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE FAN-FIC SO FAR!