Winx Club (pt.23): The Long-Awaited News pt.2

Jackie was looking around the ship since she had never been in a very advanced ship like the one they were in. Her glancing and gazing was broken when it was interrupted by Musa's voice.

"Not used to this kind of ship I'm guessing." Musa interrupted.

"Huh?" Jackie said, barely switching/snapping back into reality.

"You've never been on a ship before huh?" Musa asked.

"Yeah, well, at least not one this advanced." Jackie answered letting out a small laugh at the end.

Meanwhile, Aisha was sitting in solitude, looking down staring at the floor, deep in silence with her mind flooded with thoughts about the news Morgana had warned them about.

'What is this news Morgana is telling us about? What makes it so urgent? Is it about Andros? The Ezarian? Why is it so important for me? Why not Bloom, Stella, Tecna, Musa, Flora, or even Jackie? I mean, she's already busy with the Ezarian, but still, I don't know. I'm just worried, nervous, but excited.' Aisha thought. Her state of deep thought went away when Nex walked toward her, and it caught her attention as his footsteps made slight thuds on the ship's floor.

"Aisha are you okay?" Nex asked in a concerned manner. He sat down next to his girlfriend and put his hand on her shoulder, which brought her attention to him.

"I'm okay Nex." Aisha lied with a soft voice, so he wouldn't worry. She took his hand and held it. The two faced each and held hands.

"Are you sure?" he questioned. "I don't think so, you're buried in your thoughts there."

"How'd you know?" Aisha asked.

"Because I know you and love you. Tell me what's going on." he urged.

"I'm just nervous about the news. What if it's really bad and I can't do anything about it. It's seems to be really important for me." Aisha confessed, in a worried manner.

"Don't worry, Aisha." Nex said comforting Aisha, by putting her in his arms. He broke away from the embrace and faced her, holding her hands. "No matter what, I will be there to support you and help you."

"Thanks Nex." Aisha thanked and gave Nex a big hug.

"Don't worry Aisha, we're here for you." Flora reminded.

Stella, Bloom, Musa, and Jackie were adoring how romantic the two were and admired in silence...well...almost. They were whispering and murmuring amongst each other.

Riven was sitting in one of the control chairs of the ship, monitoring the ship's controls and heard the girls and their small little noises, and looked to see what they were making noise about. He turned around and snickered, "Hey, knock off the public affection, will ya?"

The everyone else laughed, giggled, and snickered along.

Stella approached Brandon who was also working on the ship, with the controls. She put her right arm across the top of the chair, and her left hand on Brandon's shoulder. Stella bent down to talk to Brandon.

"So, Captain...are we almost there?" Stella asked sweetly, in a flirty manner.

"Yeah Princess." he laughed and smiled

"I wouldn't call him captain." Timmy commented.

Everyone laughed.

Finally... they arrived at Roxy's house. The Winx and Specialists approached and walked on the pavement of the driveway. Morgana and Rick, Roxy's parents, were waiting for their daughter and everyone else. Roxy was up to her head with excitement and eagerness to see her parents and Artu. She ran to her dad, who had his arms open for a big embrace.