Winx Club (pt.21): Kanay Attack

"The school is full of freshman fairies, they can't help us." Musa informed, with in a concerned manner.

"Then, there's only one thing we can do." Bloom spoke with courage. "We need to protect the school."

"Specialists, we need to help the winx!" Sky declared.

"Everyone we better get out there before it gets worse!" Tecna insisted.

"Ok. Let's go!" Bloom directed.

Everyone ran out to the Alfea courtyard and saw before them Nathan, a powerful kanay tribe leader and the sinister sisters, flying in the air. With Students screaming around and Miss Farangonda struggling to hold a force field around herself.

"Miss Faragonda!" Bloom cried out.

Miss Farangonda fell. "These witches are very strong, as well as these creatures."

"Don't worry Ms. Faragonda, we will protect the school from them." Bloom reassured.

They also spotted Roxy trying to use spells to attack them.

Everyone then looked up.

"Ugh! It's them again!" Stella groaned.

"Roxy are you ok?" Flora asked.

"I'm fine Flora." Roxy answered.

"Everyone look up there!" Tecna pointed

"It's not just them, they brought someone else!" Musa pointed out, as she pointed her finger at Nathan.

The winx and specialists' eyes were drawn up to nathan and the sinister sisters who were flying in the air.

"Correct Musa! We brought a special guest!" Faith evilly announced.

"Jackie, you might recognize him." Victoria said.

"Remember Nathan?" Kasandra asked gesturing her hand to show Nathan.

"Jackie, who is he?" Bloom asked.

"He's an old friend." Jackie scoffed. "Nathan is a powerful kanay because he's a tribe leader. He's also one of my so-called friends that deceived me"

"Hello Jackie, it's nice to see you again." Nathan sarcastically greeted.

"I don't care who he is, what's important that we TAKE HIM DOWN!" Aiesha yelled.

"Yeah, and we're here to help you." Jacob stepped forward and spoke.

"Who are these guys?" Faith pointed to Jacob and Ethan. "More people to fight your battles for you? It doesn't matter. You know what they say the more the merrier. The more for us to DESTROY!"

Faith of the waters threw an attack towards Jacob and Ethan, but luckily they dodged quickly to avoid being hit.

"That's it. Winx Transform!" Bloom commanded.

"Magic Winx! Dreamix!" The winx transforms *insert Dreamix music*

"Jackie! Marvelix!" Jackie transforms.

"Before we leave, I thought we leave you with a little company!" Faith evilly laughed. "Army of kanays rise and attack Alfea!"

Kanays started rising from the ground and charged forward to attack Alfea.

"Everyone draw your weapons!" Brandon commanded.

The specialists drew their weapons and got into battle position.