Winx Club (pt.27): The Witch of Love pt.4

Flora, Stella, Bloom, Aisha, and Tecna finally found Riven and fought through the crowd of girls to go to him.

"Bloom! Stella! Thank goodness you're here!" Riven said relieved, trying to pry himself from the grasp of another girl.

"Please now cast a spell and help me." He begged.

The girls snickered at him.

"Hahaha you're so funny Riven." Stella flirted

"Huh?" he reacted in confusion.

The girls started slow walking to Riven, as if they were going to attack him.

"Guys?" he wondered. Then, finally he realized the girls were under the spell as well. "Uh-oh!"

Once realizing, Riven ran for his life.

He found a secluded corner behind some palm trees and bushes in a faraway area at the beach.

He panted once again, bending over to catch his breath.

The sinister sisters were watching...

"I think it's my turn now." Faith said.

She changed her clothes (beach clothes) to disguise herself as another girl, so Riven would trust her.

She made a portal with her magic, to transport herself to Riven.

"You think she'll get him?" Victoria asked

"Not a chance, she thinks about love." Kasandra replied.

"How pathetic." Victoria laughed.

Faith arrived not to far away from Riven, and approached him.

"Hello" she said.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Riven backed up. "You're not going to chase me are you?"

"Don't be silly, You can trust me." Faith reassured.

"How do I know I can trust you?" Riven folded his arms over his chest.

"Look, I'll help you take those girls away." She said, walking closer to Riven.

"Thanks."

"Just one more thing." She said, backing up a little bit giving herself some space to cast a spell.

"A sweater, beanie, and a glove, with me you will fall in love." She casted a spell, showing her magic to be blue lightning.

Riven's eyes changed color into a darker purple as he fell under the spell.

"Perfect" she grinned.

The herd of girls were looking for Riven.

"Where's Riven?" Flora asked.

"I don't know, but what I know is I'm going to find him first!" Bloom claimed.

"Not if I can help it!" Aisha exclaimed.

Tecna spotted him with Faith.
"He's over there!" She pointed to where Riven and Faith was.

"Let's go!" Stella yelled.

The girls ran for Riven.

"Uh-oh they found me." Riven said.

"Don't worry I got this." She stepped forward.

The girls arrived.

"What are you doing with Riven?" Bloom asked, as the girls started slowly walking forward.