Chapter 1

I scrunched my eyebrows together screwing my closed eyes even more together and digging my head more into my pillow not wanting to wake up from my amazing dream about getting married to Calum Hood I started groaning not wanting to listen to my What You Do To Me by Don Bronco as my alarm at the moment but knew that if I wanted that thing to stop that I still had to get up either way I groaned again and opened my eyes sitting up straight leaning against my headboard looking around my room searching for my phone the only things that I saw were some clothes on the floor and posters of 5SOS,HeyViolet,Don Bronco and Panic At The Disco hanging on my grey walls I tossed my blanket off of my now freezing body before searching through my clothes for my phone finally finding it and unlocking it to turn the alarm off I got up still holding my phone and walked towards my drawer taking out some undergarments and a twoel before turning Superlove by Don Bronco and walking out of my room with all te stuff in my arms to my bathroom that was right next to my room. I opened the door and placed my phone on the sink countertop and my undergarments with my towel on the hanging rack before locking the door I turned my phone on looking at the time seeing it was like one in the afternoon I placed my phone back on the counter before opening the door again and quickly running out of the bathroom down the stairs to the toilet to pee when I was done I flushed the toilet getting up closing the door behind me after I got out and ran back upstairs to my bathroom once again locking it I turned on the faucet and grabbed my toothbrush putting some toothpaste and holding it under the water for awhile before turning the faucet off and brushing my teeth.

~10 minutes later~

When I was done I placed the toothbursh back on its spot taking my oversized BMH shirt off afterwards taking my underwear off when the shirt was off I turned the water in the shower on feeling it turn hot before turning the cold water on to get it to the right temperature when I was pleased with the temperature I stepped in the shower grabbing my Head and Shoulders shampoo squeezing some of it on the palm of my hand I placed the bottle back and started massaging while humming with the song playing on the background called Guys My Age I can relate so fucking much to that song cause I can never find any guys of my age that know how to treat me.

~45 minutes later~

I turned the water off before opening the cabinet being greated with the cold air making a shiver run down my spine and making me tremble I quickly grabbed my towel and started drying my body before wrapping it around my body when my body was dry and grabbed my undergarments putting my new black lace underwear on dropping the towel and putting my black lace bra afterwards I picked up my towel and wrapped it around my head grabbing my phone and unlocking the door walking out closing it behind me I opened my bedroom door leaving it open as I walked in throwing my phone on the bed, I walked to my walk in closet grabbing out my over knee black boots with the clear heels, black high waisted shorts, black tanktop and my red with black flannel when I had everything I decided to get dressed.

~5 minutes later~

I zipped the last zipper of my boots before walking out of my walk in closet with my towel in my hand since it dropped off my head while I changed I threw my towel on my bed before grabbing my blowdryer and blow drying my hair when I was done with that I grabbed some coconut olive oil specialy made for your hair rubbing it in and messing my hair up a bit. I picked up my foundation and black beauty blender and started doing my usual makeup routine which consisted of liquid foundation, powder foundation, baking, mascara,blush and highlighter no I don't contour or do my eyebrows I've tried contouring many times but never liked it. When I was done with my makeup my phone started rinning I walked to my bed picking it up and pressing the green button to answer while sliding my finger across the screen.

''Sup soph?'' I said through the phone while walking to my body length mirror not liking my piercings deciding to switch the colors from silver to black.

''Can we hang our? I need to buy more cigarettes.'' She mumbled at the end making me giggle and her laugh on the other line.

''Sure what time?'' I asked putting my phone on speaker and taking out my piercings and putting the black ones in.

''Well I'm already at your front door.'' I giggled as the front door opened hearing Sophie's voice echo through the house soon hearing her footsteps coming up the stairs towards my room.

''*giggles* you can hang up now soph.'' I giggled putting in my black eyebrow piercing.

She did what I said and hung up before plopping down on my bed I grabbed my phone and some money stuffing them in my front pocket Sophie quickly jumped off the bed running down the stairs making me giggle while screaming ''lets go slowsie!'' I grabbed my keys and ran out my room down the stairs to my front door I opened it and walked out my house locking it behind me jogging towards my motor with and inpatiently waiting Sophie making me chuckle when I reached her I unlocked my helmet handing her the bright neon pink one as she placed it over her head while I put the black one on my head I got on my motorcycle with Sophie behind me wrapping her arms around my waist I started the motor of my motorcycle making it roar knowing that she wanted to go to the mall for the cigarettes but I asked her just to be sure over the loud roaring of the cycle.

''WHERE TO SOPH?!''

''THE MALL HONEY WE ALSO NEED TO BUY SOME NEW DRESSES CAUSE JOSHUA IS THROWING A PARTY!'' I nodded before making the motor roar again and taking off while Sophie threw her arms in the air whoo-ing like crazy making me chuckle, she's just as crazy as me.