Chapter 8

I snapped a quick picture of the now uploaded video and placed it on my snapchat receiving snaps from fans in a matter of seconds making me smile.

''Welp we're gonna go Alex we'll see you tomorrow.'' Sophie said while walking towards the door stretching her arms in the air with Sami behind her yawning making me giggle we quickly said goodbye before the both of them walked out of my room closing the door behind them I closed my black matte macbook and placed it on my nighstand next to my bed before plopping down on my back looking up at the ceiling hearing the frontdoor of the house close.

''Babe?'' I looked to my door seeing Jack standing there with two glasses of wine in his hands slightly smirking at me making me smile a little I sat up straight crossing my legs while he walked towards me placing the glasses next to my macbook and sitting the same way like me but across of me on my bed I picked up the glasses handing him one before we clinked our glasses together linking our arms together taking a sip of our own glasses like married couples do at their wedding when we took a sip I started giggling making him laugh, we unlinked our arms before I grabbed his glass placing it back next to my macbook when I looked back at him I caught him staring at me making me giggle.

''Hey.''

''*Giggles* Haii''

''Wanna play truth or dare?'' Jack asked me with a small smile I smiled and nodded my head.

''Okay great! You go first!'' He said excited I tapped my chin pretending to be deep in my thoughts making him groan.

''Come ooooonn baaaabbe''

''Hihihi okay okay, truth..or...DARE!'' I asked him while wiggling my fingers making him chuckle.

''Truth"

''Do you have any siblings?'' I asked him  getting a little curious.

''Nope lonely rider my whole life, okay now you truth or dare?''

''Truth''

''What were your first thoughts when you saw, me again SAW not MET.'' He asked me

''My first thoughts when I saw you were GodDAYUM He Is HAWT DADDY!'' I ended giggling making him laugh loudly showing his dimples and his nose to scrunch up a little which looked adorable.

''Okay now for you, truth or dare my dear friend'' I said leaning in bopping his nose making him kiss my finger while I smiled.

''Dare.'' He said grabbing my hand kissing the back of it and continueing to hold it looking deep into my eyes.

''I dare you tooooooooo..... Jump in the pool in the backyard.'' I bit my lip in the end his eyes widened making me bite my lip harder to hold back the laughter that was building up inside of me he pinned me to the bed making me squeal with my arms both on the sides of my head and being held down by his, he leaned down and roughly kissed my lips making me kiss back immediately he let go of my arms and placed his right arm right next my head supporting his weight on his elbow while slowly stroking my leg that I wrapped around his torso with his left hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted as we started making out. The make out started becoming heated when he started softly rolling his hips against my core making me softly moan against his lips and him smile a little into the kiss I pushed my hips up a little making him roll his hips harder and more rough making me moan louder and him groan he separated from the kiss and took off his shirt and reconnected our lips I flipped us over while still making out so that I was on top, he sat up straight holding my bum giving it a small squeeze while I still sat on his laps I separated from the kiss earning a pout from him making me breath out a small laugh.