Chapter 28

It was around 11 in the evening and everyone except Josh and I were out to the club including Samuel cause someone has to watch those idiots I was training with Josh in the huge new trainingroom kicking the kickingglove he was wearing I kicked the boxing kickingglove as hard possible trying to keep my eyes trained on my movements since Josh was legit standing infront of me holding it while being sweaty and shirtless his dark brown hair was drippping while hanging infront of his face making as beads of sweat dripped down his temples my eyes slowly traveled to his sixpack seeing how prominent his v-line was and how sweaty it was pretty prominent cause of his black sweats those were loosely hanging on his waist.

''Punch harder rookie, kick! I said kick! Jesus fucking Christ kick woman!'' He yelled at me I screamed while kicking as hard as possible causing him to fall on his back making me pant but laugh a little he wrapped his hands around my ankles pulling me onto the floor sitting on top of me pinning me down by holding my wrists he neared his face towards mine with a slight smirk I licked my dry lips to moisten them.

''Who's laughing now rookie?'' He smirked at me making me smile and bite my lip my smile soon faded when I noticed his face getting closer to mine but I didn't stop him either I just looked at his plump lips as he looked at mine our noses touched as he stared at my lips while I stared at his.

''I guess no one is rooks.'' He said licking his lip as I bit down hard on mine in a split second he smashed his lips onto mine catching me off guard but I still kissed back I wrapped my arms around his neck closing my eyes pulling him closer to my body rolling us over so that I was on top he rested his hands on my bum making me moan against his lips suddenly something snapped in my brain reminding myself that I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend and that this is WRONG! I quickly jumped off him standing up looking at him with wide eyes while he looked at me with wide eyes he ran his hand through his hair.

''Alexa look I-'' I didn't give him a chance to finish because I ran out of the trainingroom as fast as possible running towards my own room  slammed my door shut sliding down the door holding my head in my hands realising what I've just done I just cheated on Jack something I hoped he wouldn't ever do to me I did it to him Jesus I'm a bad girlfriend my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a soft knock on my door I got off the floor opening the door wanting quickly slam it shut in his face but I couldn't his hand was blocking it he walked inside closing the door behind him while I walked towards my bed sitting down.

''Alexa listen-''

''No you listen we can't speak to anyone about this what we just did was wrong! You're happy with Kitty and I'm happy with Jack end of story.'' I said pointing at his chest he looked at me in my eyes slowly wrapping his arms around his waist making my breath hitch  felt him place his hand on the back of my neck resting his head against mine looking deeply into my eyes.

''I know it's wrong baby but how come something so wrong feel so right?'' He asked me as I looked at him with wide eyes feeling my brain melt into cheese realising how handsome he is.

''I-I don't know.''

''Well I do.'' He said smiling down at me pecking the corner of my mouth making me whimper by his touch.

''W-What is it then.''

''It feels right because it is right we are with the wrong people babygirl.'' He said pecing the other corner of my lip making me close my eyes and sigh a little.

''I-I love Jack and you l-love K-Kitty.''

''If you love jack how come you love my lips even more.'' After that he smashed his lips onto mine and once again I kissed back I stood on my tippy toes wrapping my amrs around his neck pulling him close a huge part of me felt like it was exploding into tiny fireworks but the small part of me felt allot of guilt  because I'm cheating on Jack.