Chapter 24

I opened my eyes rubbing them I looked beside me seeing Jack still asleep I stretched a little bit turning around to look out of the small plane window seeing that It was night I gently got out of Jack's warm embrace tugging a little on the sleeves of his hoodie he gave me while walking towards Samuel that was flying the plane I opened the cockpit sitting down next to him he quickly looked at me smiling real quick as I stared out of the big window infront of me.

''How long till we're there Sam?''

''Not long rooks don't worry can you check if Sophie,Sami and Blue are alright?''

''Will do captain.'' I said saluting him making me chuckle I got off the seat walking out of the cockpit closing the door behind me walking towards Sophie and Sami those were cuddled up against each other I gently shook her awake seeing her dark brown eyes flutter open making me smile at her.

''Come on sweetie you need to have your aspirin same for Sami.'' She tiredly nodded at me before tiredly waking Sami up making me chuckle at the two of them.

''WAKE UP SUCKAAAAASSS!'' Cat screamed walking from the back with Michael who quickly did his belt they both looked messy,tired but yet super relaxed knowing they fucked in there but idc multiple groans were heard as everyone started waking up I walked towards Jack seeing him stretching while yawning I wrapped my small arms around his waist placing my legs on his while he wrapped one arm around my shoulders placing the other one around my waist.

''What the fuck is wrong with you Cat?'' Blue groaned holding her head and stomach making Ben gently place his hands on hers kissing her temple making her smile.

''I need to announce something.'' She said sticking her finger up in the air making everyone look at her with sleep in everyone's eyes.

''....Well? What is it?'' Josh said rubbing one eye as I started gnawing on my black lipring while Jack played with my eyebrow piercing.

''I JUST HAD SEEEEEEX AND IT FELT SO GOOD!'' She sang at the top of her lungs making everyone groan I picked up a pillow and threw it at her making her shut up and everyone cheer at me for doing that soon everyone started going on their phones or talking to each other  got off Jack and told him I'm going to the toilet when I entered the toilet I took out my belly button piercing, my septum piercing and my cartilage piercing throwing them away I washed my hands and walked out of the toilet soon hearing Samuel's voice through the intercom.

''We'll be landing in 1 minute everyone so please sit down.'' He said before the intercom got turned off I walked towards Jack sitting down looking out the window seeing that it was still night time soon the plane landed when the plane really stopped the door opened I got off the couch intertwining my fingers with Jack's walking out of the plane behind Josh and Kitty well actually Josh he was carrying sleeping Kitty when we were outside I felt the hot air being blown into my face even though it's like two in the morning I looked infront of me seeing a door I looked behind me seeing that we were on top of a building soon Sam walked infront of the gang as we followed him inside the building we walked towards huge elevator till we got to the first floor when the doors opened we all stood there in awe well Josh a little to much he actually dropped Kitty on the floor causing her to squeal and groan in pain he quickly helped her up apologizing.

''Welp kids... This! Is your new home.''