Chapter 23

It's been about five months since I moved into the mansion and I don't regret a thing in these five months I've been 20 gangfights winning each one worst thing that's happed to me is getting shot in my shoulder making me be on bedrest for about 3 weeks to 6 weeks and trust me it was boring I was currently playing mariokart with Kitty who dyed her hair an soft ombre pink now her hair was up in a bun while her legs were crossed I dyed my hair a dark blue shade I was winning the game until the door slammed open us causing Kitty and I to scream out of shock I grabbed my gun from my waistband pointing towards the door as Kitty already shot towards the door causing Josh and Michael to drop to the floor covering their heads I groaned before plopping down on the couch on my back while the boys made their way towards us leaning on the backrest looking at the game that I lost cause of them.

''Don't slam that damn door like that you idiots you know that we're on edge 24/7.'' Kitty spat crossing her arms over her chest and pouting like a small kitty before blowing her hair out of her face making us all laugh at her Josh wrapped his arms around her neck kissing her cheek making me smile at them cause it looked absolutely adorable he smiled at me hopping over the couch resting his arm behind Kitty while Michael sat on the backrest behind me.

''Now what do you idiots want because it must be SOO important that you just HAD to disturb the game which I was winning!'' I squeaked in the end pointing at the two of them making them put their hands up in surrender.

''Jack's calling you.'' Michael said pointing towards the door I squealed out of happiness jumping off the couch knocking Michael off on accident while quickly running out of the room I ran past Cat catching her off guard causing her to slip and fall on her butt.

''SORRY CAT!''

''*groans*I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THAT ALEXA!'' She yelled at me making me giggle I ran up the stairs bursting into Jack's room seeing him looking out the window before slowly turning around to me smiling at me I ran towards him jumping in his warm yet strong arms wrapping my legs around his waist as he cupped my thighs with his hands spinning us around while kissing my lips.

''So what is it that you needed me for?'' I asked him smiling softly while cocking my head to the side making him smile and bite his lip.

''Oh nothing I just wanted you with me.'' He smiled at me making me smile at him aswell I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck as he walked towards his bed gently placing me on it laying behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close I felt my eyes drooping and my breathing slowing down when my eyes were closed I heard Blue's soft yet loud's voice screaming through the house making me snap my eyes open I jumped out off the bed grabbing my gun as Jack did the same before wer an out of the room downstairs slowly walking down the stairs as we held our guns close to our chests he nodded at me as I nodded at him before jumping off the stairs rolling on the floor crawling towards the back of the couch seeing Blue passed out on the floor with blood coming from her stomach.

''BLUE?!'' I screamed feeling tears welling up in my eyes I heard some rustling from behind me I turned around seeing someone in a mask I didn't hesitate at all and started shooting right after I saw a ganglogo on the person's mask soon allot of people in masks popped up with the same logo shooting at Jack and I held Blue close to my body shooting them seeing Jack grabbing the backup gun from the lamp shooting two people at once soon everyone of the house were shooting the masked people I saw Samuel while trying to lift Blue putting my hand on her heart feeling her heartbeat slowdown.

''Samuel her heart it's slowing down help!?'' I yelled over the loud gunnoises with tears streaming down my face Samuel ran towards me lifting Blue and running outside as I covered him until he reached the door with her.

''COLLECT!'' I screamed through the house making sure everyone of my gang heard it which they did Cat quickly shot the person she held through the temple before standing up but falling onto the floor screaming in pain as someone shot her in the leg Michael quickly shot the person in the back of the head picking cat up and running out of the house I started counting everyone of my gang that ran out of the house Jack reached me as I started looking for Sophie and Sami behind him.

''Baby we gotta go NOW!'' I realised that Sophie was still in the house making my eyes widened in fear.

''SOPHIE AND SAMI ARE STILL IN THE HOUSE I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT THEM!''I yelled at him he grabbed me by my wrist as I was about to run away.

''You're not going alone I'm coming with you!'' He yelled at me soon Josh popped with worry written all over his face.

''WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO STILL HERE HURRY THE FUCK THEY PLACED A BOMB IN THE HOUSE WE GOTTA GO!''

''SOPHIE AND SAMI ARE IS STILL IN THE HOUSE I'M NOT LEAVING WITHOUT THEM!''

''WHAT?! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! LETS FUCKING GO AND GET THEM!''He screamed running into the house he went to search for them in the gamingrooms as I did the bedrooms while Jack did the kitchen and everything downstairs I opened Sophie's bedroom door seeing her and Sami laying knocked out on the floor with cuts all over their bodies with some pieces of glass laying everywhere in the room and on their bodies.and blood coming from their foreheads I heard something ticking seeing the bomb in the corner of her room seeing that we only had three more minutes I ran towards Sami and Sophie screaming for Josh and Jack who were in the room soon after.

''THE BOMB WE HAVE TWO MORE MINUTES TO LEAVE HELP ME PICKING SOPHIE AND SAMI UP!'' I screamed at them Josh and Jack quickly picked up Sami's unconscious body as I picked up Sophie's struggling a bit Jack grabbed her out of my arms I looked at the bomb seeing that we had one more minute I quickly pushed the boys out of the room as we all ran as fast as possible down the stairs out of the house when we got outside everyone looked at us wanting to walk towards us.

''RUN NOW THE HOUSE IS GOING TO EXPLODE RUN!'' I screamed at them.

''NO TIME TO RUN DUCK NOW!'' Josh screamed I jumped ducking while covering my head as Josh and Jack did the same covering their and Sophie and Sami's bodies  the moment we jumped a loud explosion was heard feeling a huge gust of wind blowing from behind me as some things fell on my back soon only the flickering of fire was heard I carefully got off the ground turning around seeing the rest doing the same while looking at the now burned and completely destroyed mansion feeling my jaw drop at the sight I felt an hand on my shoulder making me turn around seeing Michael's hand on my back.

''*sighs* We gotta go they know where we live now it's not safe.''Samuel sighed.

''Well where the hell are we gonna go Sam?! They just blew up our house!'' Cat screamed throwing her arms in the air seeing tears streaming down her face he hugged her while rocking them back and forth as she sobbed in his chest.

''I-I'm scared S-Sam.'' She sobbed as he rubbed her back.

''SSssshh I know Cat but don't worry I already have another place for us to stay it's pretty far away though.'' He said making everyone look at him.

''Well where is it?'' Jack asked adjusting his grip on Sophie.

''Australia.''

''AUSTRALIA?!'' We all screamed in sync wait hold on it just sinked in on me I'm moving to the other side of the world HOLY SHIT!