Chapter 30

I've been in this gang for three years and I'm planning to stay till my death I thought to myself while shooting a burglar in the heart before jumping behind Josh on his motor as he speeded onto the road towards our mansion when we got there I opened the door feeling small arms being wrapped around my legs making me look down smiling at little Elisabeth hugging me.

''Auwnt Awexa you're bawck wook what I can do!'' She said pointing at Luke was standing at the entrance smiling at us.

''Fweeze sucka!'' She screamed shaping her hands in the shape of a gun as Luke threw his arms in the air in surrender pretending to be scared she ran towards him jumping in his arms as he groaned pretending like he fell hard on the ground.

''Okay,okay playtime is over Luke what have I told you about teaching her fighting at an early age.'' Jess chuckled shaking her head while picking Elisabeth off Luke making him get off the floor he pecked her lips while Elisabeth leaned her head on her mommy's shoulder sucking on her thumb I threw my jacket on the coathanger seeing Josh do the same before wrapping his arm around my waist as the two of us walked up the stairs when we were on the topstep we heard Cat screaming loudly making us run towards her room I kicked it open holding my gun up as Josh did the same before seeing her sitting on Michael's back while stroking her small babybump making me cock my head to the side putting my gun back in my waistband.

''Who the hell screamed like a girl?''

''*groans* I did she put her finger in my butthole what else am I supposed to do?!'' He exclaimed while looking up at Josh and I with fear written over his face as Cat's head snapped towards him.

''You wanted to fuck me IN my butthole on our weddingnight! It doesn't feel nice does it?! And why are you squealing I have to push twins I tell you TWIIINS OUT OF MY VAGINA OMG MY VAG IS GONNA BE DESTROYED WHY GOD WHYYY?!''She screamed throwing her hands in the air making me giggle Josh and I walked out of their room as he pecked my lips going to ours as I walked towards Blue's room gently pushing it open peeking inside seeing her sound asleep like Ben on the bed with their baby boy between them making me chuckle and close the door again I decided to check up on Sophie fishing my phone out of my backpocket giving her a quick call.

''Hello?''

''Hai Soph! How's the honeymoon?''

''Aaahh Alexa it's amazing Sami has been so romantic and I don't want it to end never ever ever!'' She happily squealed through the phone making me laugh I talked to her for a good 5 minutes before I got pulled in Jack and Kitty's room making me almost drop my phone Jack quickly closed the door leaning against it staring at me with wide eyes as Kitty stared at me with wide eyes aswell seeing the rock on her ringfinger shine.

''Soph I have to call you back later, yeah love you too sweetie okay bye bye now.... what.'' 

''You took a pregnancy test!'' Kitty quickly said before squealing since she got tackled onto her bed by Jack while he pressed his hand on her mouth.

''Shush babe! Josh might not know it!'' He yelled softly making me chuckle.

''Oh he knows alright.''I said causing both of their heads to snap my direction with confusion written over their faces.

''Well what's the result?!'' They both nearly screamed at me causing me to hold my ears and cringe a little soon the door bursted open seeing Jess and Luke standing there with panick and worry written over their faces.

''Come quick it's Josh he's crying!'' They both said in sync I quickly followed behind them with Kitty and Jack they opened the bathroom door as I saw Jack sitting on the closed lid of the toilet with his head in hands while soft sobs came from him I gently but quickly pushed everyone aside taking his face in my hands wiping away his tears asking him what's wrong he soon smiled at me.

''W-What's wrong is it *whispers*negative?'' He shook his head no as I felt my eyes widened because if it isn't negative it has to be positive I soon felt tears rolling down my cheeks asking him if he's sure he started laughing out of happiness while tears continued to roll down his face before I started sobbing out of happiness falling onto the ground feeling his arms wrap around me.

''What?! What's going on?!'' I heard Cat's voice I looked up seeing everyone including Ben,Blue and Samuel standing in the hallway infront of the bathroom I stood up biting my lip while smiling and looking down at my ringfinger seeing the beautiful diamond shine in the light Josh wrapped his arms around my shoulders giving me a small squeeze before we both looked at them with tears still rolling down our faces.

''We're pregnant.'' I said while smiling everyone looked shocked for a second before they started smiling Cat pushed everyone aside grabbing me by the shoulders looking me in the eyes with tears in hers making more stream down my face.

''You're pregnant?''

''I'm pregnant.''

''You're pregnant?!''

''I'm pregnant!''

''You're having a baby?''

''I'm having a baby.''

''THEY'RE HAVING A BABY!''

''WE'RE HAVING A FUCKING BABY!'' I yelled happily causing everyone to cheer hugging Josh and I as I said at first these are the people I'll be willing to fight for even it kills me cause these crazy yet cute and lovely idiots are my family these are the people I love THIS is where I belong.