Chapter 3

Sophie and I finally arrived at my place and we were currently getting ready for the party tonight well... she was I was texting Jack while laying on my bed but soon felt a pillow hit my face making me squeal.

''Hey I asked you something dumbie!'' Sophie said throwing her arms in the air making me giggle.

''What is it Sophie Soph?''

''Can you zip up my dress?'' She pouted at me like a little puppy making me giggle I nodded and quickly texted Jack saying I'll see him later and got off the bed walking towards Sophie zipping up her black sequin dress that reached mid thigh and tightly hugged her body showing off her curves I realized that the boys would be here in like an hour so I decided to get changed aswell I walked towards my walk in closet garbbing my new dress out of my Forever 21 bag and getting undressed I decided to try out my strapless bra that also pushes my boobs up when it was on I pulled the string to push my boobs up and put my dress on I walked out of my closet and walked towards my body length mirror admiring the dress that hugged my body like it was made just for me while the sequins looked like it was raining down my chest my dress reached till my thigh making me love it even more I walked back in my walk in closet putting my boots back on and walking out to see Sophie doing a smokey eye on herself which she did a pretty good job with I grabbed my eyeliner and made a beautiful sharp wing and did some blood red matte long lasting lipstick on my lips while Sophie did black matte lipstick both our lipsticks are from Max Factor we soon heard the doorbell ring as I squealed and ran out of my room down the stairs to the frontdoor opening it feeling my jaw drop looking at the handsome looking Jack. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black button up blouse leaving the four top buttons unbuttoned like Harry Styles does his hair was quiffed up as his beautiful eyes looked darker then before I noticed that he must be like 6,3 cause I'm 5,4 but the heels make me taller he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it making me giggle but I was soon pushed into his arms when Sophie pushed me to run outside in Sami's arms I looked up blowing a piece of hair out of my eye making him chuckle and me breath out laugh we started staring before he slowly started to lean down as I leaned up but we seperated when we heard the car honk.

''LETS GO GUYS WHO WANTS TO PARTAAAAAYY!!!!!'' Sami screamed through the car window making me giggle I felt Jack interwine our hands as tingles went through my body making me giggle and him chuckle I forgot that my keys were still upstairs so I excused myself and quickly ran up the stairs to my room quickly grabbing my clutch putting my phone and some money in it and grabbing my keys when I had everything I ran out my room not bothering to close it back down the stairs closing the frontdoor behind me when I was outside locking it with my keys and interwining my hand with Jack's before we walked to Sami's car Jack held the door open for me as I giggled and thanked him getting in as he got in next to me since Sophie took his seat while loudly singing midnight memories with Sami, Jack loudly closed the door making Sophie scream and everyone laugh. The engine started roaring before we were off to the party and I was actually excited yet I never wanted to car ride to end since it was so much fun cause we sang Midnight Memories, American Idiot and What I Like About You at the top of our lungs

~20 minutes later~

The car came to a stop as the engine got turned off I undid my seatbelt and opened the door on my left getting out seeing Jack soon standing next to the car smiling at me he opened his arms as I giggled walking towards him wrapping my arm around his waist as he wrapped his around mine when Sophie and Sami were out of the car we made our way to the huge house with music blasting from it and the smell of weed and alcohol being prominent we opened the door as the music blasted through my ears pumping energy through out my whole body as I started rolling my hips while garbbing Jack's hand pulling him to the dancefloor in the livingroom placing his hands on my waist while grinding my hips against him as he grined against me I turned around so that my body would face him and wrapped my arms around his neck before we both started grinding again I was surprised to see that Jack legit had some moves! Making me smile and bite my lip soon My Way by Drake came on as we both did the dab on the beatdrops after that song we started grinding against each other to Sean Paul it feels like nothing could go wrong this whole night but just like I said it FEELS like it.

~Sorry for the short chapter guys but it's almost 1 a.m here so I'm kinda tired but hope you still enjoyed this chapter!~