Chapter 25

I've been here for one week and this time my room is even closer to Alexa's room one half of me likes it but the other one wants to run to the attic and stay there I heard a soft knock on my door causing me to turn my head towards it saying come in before staring out of my window looking at the full moon and stars in the sky.

''Josh?'' Her soft voice called I immediately sat up straight looking at her small frame standing in the center of my room while looking at me.

''What's up ba-I mean rooks?'' I quickly corrected myself as she walked towards me crawling into my bed against me closing her eyes making me get confused.

''You okay?''

''Jack snores very loudly and I can't sleep alone cause I hate sleeping alone in the dark btw your room is also the closest so yeah night night.'' She said while yawning and falling asleep I just sat there looking at her with wide eyes before slowly laying behind her gently wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her close to my chest smiling at myself at how perfect her small body collides with mine before drifting off to sleep.

*In the morning* 

I opened my eyes feeling an empty spot beside me making me look at the spot where Alexa layed last night feeling a little dissapointment but shaking it off and jumping out off bed walking out of my room I walked towards the elevator and pressed on the diningroom button as the elevator brought me to the third floor before opening its doors I walked out of the elevator seeing my small kitten eating her cereal while scrolling on her phone but next to her I saw an adorable lovely little rookie who was talking to Jack that was half awake but still listening to everything she had to say making her chuckle a bit she got off her chair walking around the island giving Jack a kiss on his head making it fall on the table as snores were heard from him making me chuckle she made my way smiling at me feeling my heartbeat pounding like crazy and my legs feeling like jelly it's like the first time I've met Kitty she made me weak with just one small smile I melted by her touch her eyes would light up my whole world her anger would be the cutest thing to me in the world trust me those things still are still there for Kitty but they're also here for Alexa and even worse with Alexa she makes the palms of my hand feel super clammy when Alexa was infront of me she threw her small arms around my neck making me slowly wrap mine around her waist closing my eyes and breathing in her scent trust me I did it way less creepy then it sounds after the hug she kissed my cheek feeling heat rush towards them in a second and my heart stop with beating she walked away into the elevator I looked at Kitty seeing her grabbing her empty bowl of cereal seeing me smiling at me she placed her empty bowl in the sink before running towards me with her small feet and legs as her beautiful soft pink hair flew in the air her dimples prominent feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart causing a smile to spread on my face I opened my arms as she jumped into them wrapping her legs around my waist giggling while I digged my head in the crook of her neck smiling feeling while her warm embrace yet something felt like it was missing after the hug she kissed my lips I felt sparks fly but not like the sparks I had when Alexa kissed my cheek I gently placed her on the floor as she skipped away towards the staircase walking down it still smiling a bit.

''Yo Jack wake ya ass UP BOI!'' Cat screamed in Jack's ear causing him to jerk up and fall off his chair in shock making me chuckle at the two of them he gave the laughing Cat a deathsglare when she saw that her laughter stopped.

''Cat.'' He said while still shooting deathglares at her and slowly getting off the floor placing his hand on the island.

''Yeah?'' She asked him slowly placing her phone on the island with wide eyes.

''Run.''

''Good idea bye!'' She quickly said before screaming and running away with Jack close behind him I shook my head chuckling at the two of them I walked towards the fridge searching for food before feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned around and felt my heart stop seeing Alexa and Kitty infront of me both smiling while biting their lips.

''Kitty and I were wondering if you wanted to go shopping with us!'' Alexa happily exclaimed causing me to chuckle at how adorable she is I looked at Kitty seeing her beautiful hazel eyes sparkle a little making me fall in love with her but then I looked at Alexa seeing her brown orbs doing the same melting by it.

''Uuuhm sure why not what time we leaving?'' I asked looking at the clock so I wouldn't make any eyecontact with them.

''We're leaving at 12 !'' Alexa happily said before walking away smiling with Kitty as they talked about clothes I closed the fridge sliding down it until I reached the floor placing my elbows on my knees rubbing my face with my hands.

''Love problems huh?'' I heard Blue's voice saying I looked up seeing her leaning against the fridge I sighed nodding leaning my head against the fridge.

''Just listen to your heart Josh it speaks the truth not your brain.'' She patted my back before walking away I wish I could listen to my heart but even my heart doesn't know what it wants it wants my beautiful small kitten but it also want beautiful Alexa I wish love was as easy as picking food.