Chapter 21

I placed my hands on the edge of the pool catching my breath of the laps I just had to do by Josh he soon popped up next to me smirking at me I wiped my wet hair out of my face panting a little while giving him a strange look.

''What now?''

''You did pretty good rookie did not expect that from you.'' He smirked nearing me as I stepped back a little.

''Uhm thanks I guess I'm going to the bbq want a burger or anything?'' I asked him getting out of the pool sitting on the edge with my legs in the water waiting for his response seeing him staring at my breasts making me roll my eyes and snap my finger infront of his face making him snap his head my direction looking at my eyes.

''Uhh nahh I'm good I'm gonna get dressed for tonight anyways catch ya later rookie.'' He said getting out off the pool and quickly walking back inside the house closing the doors behind him I decided to just shrugg it off walking towards Jack who was standing infron of the grill flipping the burgers while having a convo with Cat I wrapped my small arms around his waist from behind him he looked underneath his arm smiling when he saw me wrapping his free arm around my shoulders pulling me close.

''Anyways besides that you ready for tonight Alexa?'' Cat asked me before taking a huge bite of her burger as some ketchup dripped from her mouth soon Michael popped up with a napkin seeing Cat.

''Oh here I got it babe.'' He said wiping away the ketchup making Cat smile with her mouth open making us all gag.

''Thanks babe!''

''*Gags* I sometimes hate you so much.'' Michael said squeezing the bridge of his nose closing his eyes making us all laugh.

''Now back to you Alexa you ready or what?''

''Ready for what Cat?''

''The gangfight of tonight.'' Michael exclaimed wrapping his arms around Cat's waist as she wildly started nodding her head.

''I think so what's the gangfight about?'' I asked with my eyes scrunched up Jack handed me my burger as I thanked him while he turned the grill off and wrapping his arms around my waist after.

''It means that we're fighting one of the gangs tonight that's been hunting for us for years  trying to get us killed and blablabla don't worry we're not the only gangmembers we're just simply the most important ones Samuel finally found them and aggreed to have a fight to the death so you better be prepared or else it's game over with you little girl talking about that fight we have to get ready...after one more burger.'' Cat said pointing at the last burger on the grill making Jack roll his eyes and hand it to her as her eyes lit up quickly eating the burger I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore after what Cat said, I have to fight for my life tonight and I have trained like what a good five times?! Uh Uh not enough for me I dropped my burger and ran into the house accidentally slamming the slidedoor shut I ran up the stairs towards Josh's room kicking it open seeing him on his bed staring at his phone not even looking at me.

''Josh!'' I yelled at him making him sigh and roll his eyes before looking up from his phone at me.

''What.''

''Why didn't you tell me that I have to fight for my damn life tonight?!'' I spat at him walking towards his bed until I was infront of him placing my hand on his headboard making him chuckle he placed his phone on his bed sitting up more straight before looking at me straight into my eyes.

''Because it's like a training rookie and if you'll remember what I taught you, you shouldn't worry now get dressed cause you have two and a halfhours before we leave.'' He said as his lips were inches away from mine something in me made me want to smash my plump lips against his pink plump ones but I didn't cause I know that I don't like him and that I'm with Jack Josh's eyes traveled to my lips and then towards my body licking his lips before roughly placing his hands on my hips throwing me on his bed hovering above me he neared his head towards my neck softly nibbling on my sweetspot as some small groans escaped my lips while gripping his blankets his mouth went towards my ear and started nibbling on my earlobe.

''You shouldn't be wet and sexy at the same time around me bad little girl.'' He seductively whispered in my ear before getting off of me and walking towards his bathroom closing the door with a slam I tried calming my heart down replaying the things that just happend in my head not believing it I quickly jumped off his bed and ran towards my room closing it behind me leaning against it calming down my breath before walking towards my walk in closet seeing a big white door at the end of it I opened it since it said outfit on it in cursive letters seeing a beautiful outfit that kinda looked like Harley Quinn's outfit but more badass I had ripped panty hose with knee high black leather boots which had the initials of the gang carved on the heel, black shorts with studs and a studded belt with a black tanktop that also had I grabbed the motorjacket and let my hand travel on the beautiful logo on the back seeing something sticking out of the jacket's pocket I grabbed it seeing a black bandana that also had the logo of the gang I grabbed the clothes and shoes running into my room placing them on my bed and quickly walking towards my drawers grabbing a towel,black lace bra and underwear before walking out of my room towards the bathroom locking it behind me and stripping out of my wet bikini stepping into the shower cabinet after.