Chapter 19

It's been five days since she's moved in  and for some reason I can't stand the girl! Everything she does makes me wanna shoot somebody but I can't cause that somebody would be her and I can't do that I hate the way how her giggle sounds like Angels singing to my heart I hate it how her beautiful black slightly afrocurled hair flows around whenever she dances or trains I hate it how perfect perky her boobs are and how beautiful her big yet small ass looks in her clothes I know it sounds like I have a crush on her but I don't my heart is set on Kitty my beautiful little kitten I love her giggles as her beautiful green hair flows in the wind whenever we're outside as her cute little nose crinkles up and becomes pink squinting her eyes making her squeal a bit due to the coldness of the wind if I had to chose between Alexa and Kitty I would pick Kitty a million times my thoughts were interrupted when I heard her annoying yet soft and Angelic voice calling my name from my door making me look at her with hard eyes as she stood infront of the door playing with the lose strings of her small black skirt feeling myself becoming hard thinking about the things I could do with her I quickly shook those thoughts out of my head getting off my bed and walking towards her until our chests touched while looking down at her small frame with coldness in my eyes.

''What. Do you  want.'' I spat at her.

''Kitty is calling you jerk.'' She said to me rolling her eyes she was about to turn around and open my door but I slammed my hand on my door closing it making her squeal I spinned her around  pinning her against my door placing my hand on her waist digging my nails in her waist making her whimper a little in pain making me stop I neared my head towards her ear feeling her shake by my touch.

''Don't you EVER roll your eyes again at me bad little girl.'' I spat in her ear she quickly nodded before turning around and speedwalking out of my room I realised what I called her and asked myself why the fuck I would call her that I walked towards Kitty's room opening her door seeing her sitting on her bed her legs crossed while she looked down at her lap hearing sniffing coming from her her green hair masked her face I quickly closed the door before walking towards her gently cupping her face between my hands making her look at me seeing her beautiful freckled cheeks in a pink shade as her hazel eyes held sadness in them while tears rolled down her soft face I gently wiped her tears away with the pads of my thumb giving her a quick hug before resting my hand on her cheek looking her deep in the eyes with worry.

''Baby what's wrong why are you crying?'' I asked her as more tears started rolling down her cheeks.

''M-my c-childhood b-best f-friend g-got k-k-killed b-by m-my p-parents J-Josh.'' She sobbed before throwing her small arms around my neck as I held her tightly against my body stroking her soft green hair telling her everything is going to be okay feeling tears build up in my eyes her sobs breaking my heart after what felt an hour but what really was like 15 minutes she passed out in my arms I gently scooped her up and got off her bed walking out of her room towards mine I gently placed her underneath the blankets on my bed tugging her in afterwards kissing the top of her head putting a strand of hair behind her ear staring at her beauty how adorable and small she looked while sleeping I walked out of my room softly closing it hearing some giggling coming from Alexa's room I looked at her bedroom door seeing that it was opened just a tiny bit I walked towards her room peeking a little to see why she's giggling I don't know why but it made me angry seeing her giggling by Jack's tickles on her adorable tummy I quickly walked away not wanting to see her giggling cause of him since I want to be the one making her giggle like that oh my FUCKING GOD WHY AM I SAYING THAT?! I quickly ran down the stairs and speedwalked out of the house putting my earbuds in blasting Panic At The Disco the song Girls Like Girls And Boys look it up it's a good song. I hopped on my motor driving away from the mansion I just needed to get my mind straight because I don't know what I'm feeling and I'm not sure that I'm liking it things were much easier without her it feels like she's not only throwing a hurricane in my head but possibly also in my heart and I don't want that cause my heart wants Kitty.... *sighs* Oh Alexa you bad little girl.... what are you doing to me?