Chapter 11

I opened my eyes  squinting a little due to the brightness of Alexa's curtains being opened allowing the sun to shine through the window I looked down at my bare chest seeing her mouth slightly partened while soft breaths escaped it making me smile down at her I pecked her forehead and gently rolled her off of me before softly getting out of bed trying not to wake her I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and tip toed out the room closing it softly behind me and jogging down the stairs to the livingroom, I plopped down on the couch turning the tv on watching family guy but being disturbed few minutes later by a phone call from my manager. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

''Hello?''

''JJaaaaacckkk, how are you my dear man?''

''I'm fine what about you Simon?''

''I'm great, so hey I saw a few pictures of last night where I can see you kissing a petite girl inform me about her please.'' Simon said his voice becoming serious, I started telling him about Alexa hearing him hum 'mhm' on the other line.

''She sounds nice, I would like to meet the two of you today at Starbucks near your tattoo shop.'' I quickly said okay before we both said our goodbyes, I hung up the phone and placed it next to me on the couch continueing to watch Family Guy hearing soft footsteps coming down the stairs I looked at the stairs seeing Alexa with my shirt which reached her knees and her cute black fuzzy soft socks while her lip ring glistened a little  from the light of the sunlight as her hair was all puffy and curly a piece of strand infront of her eye she looked at me and gave me a warm smile as I returned the smile before getting off the couch and walking towards her when she was on the last step I scooped her up causing her to squeal and wrap her small arms around my waist making me chuckle a little and her giggle. I walked into the kitchen and placed her on the counter of the Island standing between her legs wrapping my arms around her waist as she once again wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close I leaned my head against hers looking into her brown orbs admiring the beauty her face shows I leaned up a little to peck her nose and soon after her lips I started pecking her lips like crazy causing her to giggle against my lips and making me smile at her cuteness she grabbed my face and smashed her lips against mine causing us to instantly make out, she wrapped her arms around my neck again tightning her legs around my waist as I pulled her closer to my body before lifting her off the Island and walking with her in my arms to the couch not breaking the kiss I softly placed her on her back still making out with her resting my hand beside her head while my other hand stroked her thigh her arms still tightly wrapped around my neck. I started grinding against her a little causing her to softly moan against my lips as a small smirked started playing on my lips my hand slowly traveled up the shirt to her underwear and just as I was about to put my hand in her underwear the doorbell rang I groaned against her lips before getting off of her and sitting on the couch she quickly sat on my waist straddling my waist with her legs on both sides and her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me in for a hug I tightly hugged her back, the doorbell went off again disturbing the comfortable silence she got off of my lap and skipped to the door humming break my heart as memories of last night started flowing through my mind causing a smile to spread across my face but soon faded when I heard a ear pitching scream coming front door I didn't even think about anything else except Alexa I jumped off the couch and ran as quickly as possible to the frontdoor seeing Alexa trying to stab a girl I saw yesterday at the McDonalds who kept staring at us yet it feels like I've seen her somehwere else before.

''Alexa!'' I screamed from the hallway the girl looked up at me shocked but angry Alexa looked in pain and scared as he hand lowered with the knife in it before the girl grabbed it and stabbed Alexa in her back causing Alexa to scream and me too as I ran to catch her so she wouldn't drop on the floor seeing the girl running away with the knife I held Alexa's cheek with tears rolling down my cheeks not wanting this to happen telling her everything is going to be okay and trying to keep her awake seeing her eyes open and close ones in awhile I picked her up bridal style grabbed the motorkeys off the little table near the frontdoor closed the frontdoor with Alexa in my arms before running to her driveway getting on the motor holding Alexa close to my body trying to keep her awake while starting the motor's engine hearing it roar before taking off to the hospital to save my sweet baby Angel.