Chapter 27

I was watching tv hearing soft whimpering coming from the bathroom I softly knocked on the door hearing Jessabell's voice cracking while saying yes.

''Are you okay? Do I need to come in?''

''Y-yes p-please?'' I slowly opened the door seeing her sitting on the closed toilet lid with her head in hands sobbing softly I quickly walked towards her dropping on my knees placing my hands on her knees looking at her with worry asking her what's wrong.

''A-Alexa I-I'm'' she stuttered.

''You're what dear?''

''I-I'm p-pregnany.'' She sobbed looking at me with bloodshot red eyes feeling my mouth drop as I looked at her with wide eyes.

''A-Are you sure?''

''Y-yes I'm sure I did the t-test l-like f-four f-fucking times!'' She sobbed throwing her head in hr hands sobbing again I looked at the sinkcounter top seeing the pregnancy tests laying on them I read what they said  seeing that they all said three days pregnant making me gasp and slam my hand on my mouth I quickly wrapped my arms around her calming her down as she tightly hugged me sobbing for dear life.

''Does Luke know?''

''N-No I-I'm afraid to t-tell him.''

''Sweetie I know you don't want to but he has to know before it's to late.'' I told her holding her by her shoulders looking straight into her eyes she nodded sniffing a little wiping her tears away I helped her getting off the toilet walking with her out of the bathroom closing it behind me.

''MEETING IN THE LIVINGROOM ASAP IDIOTS!'' I loudly screamed through the house while walking down the stairs as Jess stood on the top of the stairs staring at me with wide eyes I walked up to her grabbing her by the shoulders giving her a soft smile.

''Talk to Luke now I'll tell the rest when you get back down with Luke.'' She nodded before walking towards his room closing the door behind her I quickly jogged down the stairs to the livingroom seeing everyone sitting there except Luke and Jess ofcourse.

''What'sup babygirl?'' Jack asked me getting up walking towards me wrapping his arms around my waist.

''There's nothing wrong with me it's Jess she needs to tell you all something very important and she would really appreciate all of your support with this.'' I said making everyone nod Josh turned on the tv as Kitty snuggled against his chest making me feel a hint of jealousy but I shrugged it off we waited for like a good 10 minutes before Luke's door slammed door and Jess's sobs were heard begging him not to go Josh turned the tv off as we all looked at the staircase seeing Luke storming down looking confused, furious and happy with Jess behind him sobbing and begging him not to leave he quickly walked towards the frontdoor slamming it shut as Jess fell on her knees sobbing I let go of Jack as Blue and I quickly ran towards Jess helping her up carefully guiding her to the couch where she started calming down.

''What the fuck was that?!'' Cat asked confused and shocked out of her mind.

''H-He i-is p-pissed.''

''Yeah we can see that alright but why dear love?'' Samuel asked her crossing his arms over his chest furrowing his eyebrows.

''I-I'm I-I'm..''

''You're what? *snorts* Pregnant?'' Cat joked but when she saw Jess nod yes while sobbing her mouth dropped open she tried saying something but nothing came out everyone except me looked shocked at Jess it was quiet for a few minutes.

''So to get this straight, Luke's angry at you cause you're pregnant?!'' Blue asked getting pissed grabbing her gun and walking towards the door making the boys cuss Jack tackled her to the ground while Josh,Ben and Michael stood infront of the door Michael walked towards her grabbing the gun out of her hand making her growl like a wolf Jack helped her up as he and Ben brought her back to the livingroom sitting her down on the couch.

''Y-yeah.'' After Jess answered the door slammed open revealing a angry looking Luke Blue jumped off the couch ready to attack but Josh slung her on his shoulder as she yelled and cussed at Luke trying to get him he stomped towards Jess making tears stream down his face she didn't even look at him he grabbed her hand as she still didn't look at him he got down on one knee making me gasp and place my hand on my mouth she slowly turned to him looking shocked with more tears streaming down his face seeing the ring he was holding in the small velvet box.

''Just so you all know I wasn't really angry I wanted to propose today to you babe and was wondering when the perfect timing would be and it seemed to me when you told me you're pregnant to act pissed off at you and storm out of the house to grab the ring and surprise you would seem like the best time.'' He smiled up at her.

''S-So you're n-not angry?'' She stuttered with tears streaming down her face as she smiled down at him making him chuckle and shake his head no.

''Jessabell,Lauren,Hemmings would you make the happiest man alive and marry me?'' He asked her.

''SAY YES BITCH!'' Cat screamed with tears running down her cheeks as she smiled at them.

''Yes oh my fucking God YES I WILL MARRY YOU LUKE!''She sobbed smiling making us all cheer he placed the ring on her ringfinger kissing her afterwards making us all cheer even louder I guess we're having a gang baby and wedding then ;)