Chapter 12

*2 weeks later*

I opened my eyes seeing the back of Jack facing me as he put on his shirt I slowly got out off bed catching his attention as his gaze was focused on me with a small smile spread on his face he walked towards me cupping my cheek with one hand leaning down and softly pecking my lips resting his forehead against mine.

''Go back to bed baby the doctor said you had rest for three weeks.'' He said pecking the top of my head I sighed and nodded before crawling back into bed feeling him kiss the top of my head as my eyes were closed soon hearing his footsteps walk out the room closing the door behind him after that i doze off to sleep.

*3 hours later*

My eyes popped open hearing some rustling coming from the kitchen down stairs I turned on my phone on the nightstand seeing that Jack sent me a text 3 minutes ago saying he would be home in an hour and I know for sure that it wasn't Jack down there I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed my bat next to my door slowly and softly opening the door tiptoeing down the hall to look downstairs seeing two men completely dressed in black I got pissed cause they disturbed me from my damn sleep! I quickly tiptoed down the stairs and hid in a corner near the entrance of the kitchen when one of the men walked out I quickly swung my bat against his knee hearing it crack and the man screaming in pain before collapsing on the floor with tears streaming down his face soon the other man showed up giving me a deathsglare he reached the back of his back and was about to pull out I assume a gun so I hit him in the gut with my bat and to my surprise when he leaned forward moaning in pain while clutching his stomach his gun fell on the floor I kicked him in the balls causing him to drop on his knees before hitting him with the palm of my hand on the nose hearing it crack I quickly grabbed his gun taking the safety off and pointing it towards at them while they rose their hands in the air in surrender.

''Who the hell are you idiots?!'' I spat at them just as one was about to open his mouth the door bursted open causing me to turn around and shoot torwards the door but immediatly stopping seeing that it was Jack luckily I missed because he ducked but if he didn't jeez! I quickly ran towards him hearing one of the men behind me trying to get up I turned around and shot him in the leg causing him to scream in agony Jack wrapped his arms around me grabbing his gun from his back pocket pointing it at the guys aswell.

''Michael and Robert what the HELL are you idiots doing here?!'' He spat at them.

''*spits blood out* Well first of all you got yourself a feisty one Jackie and second of all if I was you I would run cause that girl's brother you killed is the leader of her old gang and she's coming for you but first for your secret lover over there Rob and I just came to warn ya bud cause guess what we're back in bussiness baby!'' I assume Michael screamed before grabbing a gun shooting at Jack who ducked with me in his arms I started shooting Michael shooting him twice once in the leg and the second time in his hand causing him to drop his gun and hold his injured hand Jack quickly grabbed my hand and ran outside the house with me towards his motor I jumped on the motor behind him before he drove off as I turned around to shoot Michael and Robert that kept shooting at us I kept shooting until they were out of sight.

*Half hour later*

Jack pulled up at a huge black mansion getting off and lifting me off after he got off placing me on the ground he turned the motor off before pressing on a button that opened the gates of the mansion and running while holding my hand towards the mansion knocking on it when the door opened a guy that's around his fourties opened the door looking shocked but happy at the same time Jack pushed him out of the way dragging me inside towards what I assume the livingroom where I saw Sophie playing dart with Sami with three other girls and boys in the room that were either watching them or the tv.

''Guys!''

''*Gasps* Alexa!? Jack what the hell is she doing here it's not safe for her to be here!'' Sophie spat at Jack while speed walking towards us and pointing her finger at his chest.

''Sophie at the moment this IS the safest place where she can go and stay there's enough security to protect her from anything and enough people like us here to teach her how to defend herself even though I'm not sure if she needs that since she kicked Michael and Robert's ass back at our place.'' When Jack was finished everyone gasped at the mention of those names a girl with blue hair got up and quickly ran up the stairs with all of us following her idk why we had to follow her though she stopped infront of two big wooden doors pushing them open storming inside seeing a guy behind a desk working on some papers but looked up when he saw the girl's hand on his work.

''*Sigh* What is it now Blue did someone eat your chocolate chip cookies again?'' The guy chuckled in the end.

''Yes! but that's not what we're here for The GunGang is back!'' She screamed a little in the end looking angry.

''What?!'' The guys screamed getting off his chair pushing it on the floor walking towards Jack and I looking him deep in the eyes.

''My son is this true?'' The guy said with fear and anger in his eyes Jack looked down at the floor and sadly nodded before pointing towards me making all eyes turn to me as I shifted on my left leg feeling uncomfy the guy standing infront of Jack grabbed my hand kissing the back of it before giving me a small smile.

''My dear love what did you witness this afternoon?'' I explained to the guy and the rest what happend with me and Michael and Robert this afternoon.

''Did you might get to get a glance of a gun sign or anything on them?'' 

''Uuuhhmm yeah they both had a gun tatted on the side of their neck and printed out on the side of their jacket why?'' Blue screamed no before falling on the floor sobbing as a guy next to here held her in his arms calming her down the guy infront of me went with his hand through his hair before looking at me in th eye.

''Love, you've just stepped into dangerzone with one of the most dangerous gangs in the whole world and your boyfriend over there is also part of the second most dangerous gangs in the world even though we've remained silent for quite some years now but it seems we will have to rise from the dead again. Love, we are The KillerSquad.'' the guy said steppeing back standing infront of Jack that was standing kind of next to him and beside him with Sophie, Sami, Blue and the others that ran in the room with us I felt my head spinning before falling onto the floor as Jack's calls for my name were the last things I've heard before passing out.