Chapter 7

The car came to a stop stopping infront of my house I opened my door and waited for therest to get out the car when they got out the car Jack locked the car and jogged over to me handing me my clutch and keys as I thanked him we walked towards the door of my house with Sami and Sophie behind us talking about bs while Jack had his arm wrapped around my waist, I opened the front door walking inside taking off my boots and placing them in the hallway with the rest doing the same as me Sophie closed the frontdoor I tossed her my keys so she could lock it which she did before we all ran upstairs to my room I was the last one to enter so I closed the door behind me I felt my phone vibrating in my clutch I grabbed my phone looking at the notifications of my fans streaming in tweeting my videos and pictures of what happend last night at Jason's party asking if I'm okay making me chuckle I rememberd that today was Saturday which means that I had to post a video on my youtube channel. I bit my lip thinking what the video could be about until an idea popped up in my head.

''Jack?'' I asked him seeing him scrolling on his phone before looking up at me with a small smile.

''Yeah babe?''

''Can you play any instruments or sing?''

''*Chuckles* Yeah I play the drums and I sing a little why?'' He asked with a small smile.

''Sophie grab that little wooden box over there.'' I pointed to the corner of my room she got up and picked it up.

''What now?''

''Hand it to Jack'' She did what I told her to do handing it to him as they both gave me a confused look.

''Now, Sami what about you.'' I asked him with hope in my eyes that he can sing or play some instrument.

''Uhm I can play the guitar and also sing a little.'' He told me quirking his eyebrow up making me squeal in excitement I quickly ran to my walk in closet running back withmy black acoustic guitar handing it to Sami as he took it still giving me a confused look, I ran out of my room to my storage closet grabbing my keyboard and running back to my room handing it back to Sophie.

''So, what song do you guys wanna cover for my youtube channel?'' I asked them with a small smile on my face before they all smiled at me.

~few minutes later~

I was setting up the microphone above Sami and Sophie's head but still out of the sight of the camera before feeling two strong pair of arms snaking around my waist making me look behind me seeing Jack smiling up at me with his eyes closed making me giggle I continued setting the microphone with Jack's arms still around my waist when I was pleased with the mic I leaned back falling onto Jack's lap with his arms fully around my body now holding me close to his body.

''AAaawwwhhh look how cute guuuyyys!!!'' Sophie squealed while nearing her phone towards us making me groan and dig into Jack's chest making him chuckle and Sophie giggle.

''Alright enough playing around it's youtube time peeps!'' Sami screamed happy as hell making me giggle I nodded getting off Jack's lap quickly pecking his lips and sitting down between him and Sami while Sophie sat kind of next to Sami with her keyboard I pressed the button on my little remote and my camera started filming.

''Helloooooo my beautiful Kings and Queens I'm AlexaQueen and I'm here today with my best friend Sophie, her boyfriend Sami and my boyfriend Jack.'' I said seeing jack smiling when I said that through the side mirror of my camera making me smile even more.

''And today we'll be covering the song Break My Heart by Hey Violet!'' I squealed in the end throwing my hands in the air while Sami started whooping and Sophie doing a small dance and Jack just started laughing. I clapped my hands before sliding off the bed and sat infront of Sami while Sophie quickly got off the bed and got a chair and the standard of the keyboard and placing them next to Sami, Jack turned his body a little while Sami crossed his feet. I snipped my fingers counting down.

''I could not forget all the wondeful things you've done,

And I have no regrets done everything except for one.

''It's like a test It's like a game ,to see how much that I can take

I'm curious to live and learn, 

So light me up and let me burn.

Tell me you've never loved me, tell me that it wasn't real

Just say you found somebody else I wanna know the way it feels.

Tell me you've never loved me tell me it was just a lie,

I wanna feel the pain, I wanna see the light  

BREAK MY HEART!'' We all sang the last part in chorus before they started jamming with me saying 'Break My Heart' once in awhile.

''Pictures disapear and every memory will fade,

so cut me baby deep enough, so that the scar will stay.

It's like a drug I can't say no, on paradise

I overdose, I'm curious to live and learn.

So light me up and let me burn,

Tell me you've never loved me, tell me that it wasn't real

Just say you found somebody else I wanna know the way it feels.

Tell me you've never loved me tell me it was just a lie,

I wanna feel the pain, I wanna see the light

BREAK MY HEART!'' I nodded my head to the beat of Jack's drumming and tapped my finger on my knee to the melody of Sami and Sophie together.

''This can only end in one way ( yeah, yeah)

Just do it now I don't wanna wait ( it's okay)

This can only end in one way ( yeah, yeah)

Just do it now I don't wanna wait( it's okay)

BREAK MY HEART!''  Sophie started humming to the song and the beat with Sami soon harmonizing with her I looked up at Jack as he looked down at me knowing what I mean with that look that he and I were gonna sing the next part together.

''Tell me you've never loved me,

Tell me it was just a lie'' I sang

''I wanna feel the pain,

I wanna see the light''Jack sang

BREAK MY HEART!'' We all sang together while they played their instruments.

''This can only end in one way ( yeah, yeah)

Just do it now I don't wanna wait ( it's okay)

This can only end in one way ( yeah, yeah)

Just do it now I don't wanna wait( it's okay)

BREAK MY HEART!'' I ended the song, Sophie screamed a small whoop making me giggle and the boys laugh.

''Hope you guys enjoyed our cover of Break My Heart it was really fun to make with all these awesome human beings and I'll see you next time my Kings and Queens Stay Like The Royalty You Are.'' I said before everyone said bye to the camera when I got up Jack lifted me up and threw me behind Sami on my bed making me scream he landed on me before he screamed cause Sami landed on him who soon screamed cause Sophie landed on him but I was the one squealing cause I was on the bottom making them laugh, Ugh! I love these goofballs so much!