Chapter 26

I looked at my reflection in the mirror of the store loving the way I looked in the black tight dress that reaches my thigh it had a heartshaped top and the dress hugged me in all the right places I looked at Kitty's dress as she wore a cute soft pink dress that had the same top like mine but the bottom was like a puffy skirt she looked adorable especially with her smile showing her dimples.

''What do you think Josh.'' I asked turning around as Kitty did the same I placed my hand on my hip waiting for his reaction as he just stared at the two of us just in awe mostly at me making me bite my lip.

''Y-You girls look stunning you really do.'' He said looking me straight in the eyes at the end making my eyes widened a little bit I quickly shrugged it off and thanked him walking towards the changingroom hearing footsteps behind me making me turn around seein Josh and kitty walk behind me I went inside my changingroom as Kitty did the same while Josh waited outside the waitingrooms I was trying to unzip the damn dress but It wouldn't work making me sigh in defeat I opened my door seeing Josh sitting on a small kind of chair scrolling on his phone I cleared my throat getting his attention.

''Can you unzip me?'' I asked him he nodded spinning his finger motioning for me to turn around which I did I lifted my hair up so that he could see better he slowly unzipped my dress as I held the front of my dress so it wouldn't drop to the floor I felt my breath hitch a little when he placed his big hand on my waist he stood so close that I could smell his minty breath making the small hairs on the back of my neck rise up I turned around feeling our chests touch while we stared into each other's eyes feeling myself drifting away in his beautiful green ones while he stared into my brown ones our faces were so close that our noses were touching one side of my wanted to lean in a little so our lips would smash together but the other one was thinking straight not wanting to do that.

''Josh can you help me with my zipsie pleasies?'' We heard Kitty's voice snapping us out of trance he blinked a few times before slowly backing up looking at the ground while I tried calming my breathing down it was so uneven it's not even normal. When I was wearing my own clothes and had the dress in my arms I walked out of the changingroom towards the store only seeing Josh making me scrunch my eyebrows I walked towards him snapping my fingers infront of his face as he snapped his head towards mine blushing slightly.

''Where's Kitty?''

''She had to go home real quick and said that I should wait for you.'' He said I nodded before walking towards the cash register and buying the dress the guy handed me my bag checking me out while licking his lip making me feel uncomfortable Josh probably noticed since he wrapped his arm around my waist kissing my cheek giving the guy a smirk.

''Lets go home babe.'' He smirked at the guy who was shooting deathglares at him we walked out of the store towards his motor he got on first handing me his helmet jumping on his motor I got on after him wrapping my small arms around his strong broad waist feeling my breath hitch up once again as his hand patted mine asking me if I'm sitting alright.

''Yeah I'm fine!'' I screamed over the roaring of the motor he nodded before twisting the handle of the motor and driving onto the road the only thing that was going through my head were the events that just took place in the store wondering why I secretly hoped that his lips were scooch a few more inches towards my lips.