Chapter 6

I opened my eyes looking down seeing Jack peacefully asleep I looked around the room seeing everyone passed out on either a couch or on the carpet while the light of the sun shined through the window I slowly got off of Jack's  body tip toeing towards the door softly opening it and closing it behind me when I was outside I quickly walked towards the stairs and tip toed down the stairs towards the kitchen I opened one of the cabinets to see a pack of tea grabbing it off the shelf and closing the cabinet placing the tea package on the island grabbing one and quickly turning around to open the cabinet and taking out a mug, I placed the teabag in the mug before grabbing the tea package and throwing it away I walked towards the kettle on the stove picking it up and filling it with water when the kettle was full I placed it on the counter turning one of the pits of the gasstove on to place the kettle on. When the fire went on I placed the kettle on the pit of the gasstove before jumping on the island sitting down on it staring outside through the glass sliding door seeing the sun coming up thinking of all the good and bad things I've been through in my life a small tear rolled down my cheek when I rememberd the constant bullying during high school.

''Alexa what are you doing up this early?'' I heard Jack's voice echo through the kitchen I turned around and turned back at the glass sliding door quickly wiping away my tear hearing his footsteps coming towards me before he stood infront of me I opened my legs making him stand in between them wrapping his arms around my waist I leaned my head on his shoulder cause he with the table I was smaller with just a few inches, I closed my eyes feeling him kiss the top of my head making me smile before a question popped up in my head about the party. I sat up straight wrapping my arms around his neck as he gave me a lazy grin making me giggle and him laugh.

''Jack?''

''Alexa?'' He said my name making me giggle.

''Whatsup little one''

''Did you mean what you said to me at the party with that shirtless thing?'' I asked him looking down feeling my chin soon being lifted up by his finger making me make eyecontact with him a small smirk played on his lips making me bite mine he looked down at my lips seeing me bite it before his eyes turned a little darker while he rested his head against mine he gently tugged my bottom lip with his thumb leaving it there while still looking at my now parted lips.

''J-jack?'' He looked up at me and soon smirked.

''I meant every single word I said last night to you babgirl.'' He smirked at me making me bite my lip even harder he placed his thumb on my bottom lip again and gently tugged it making my lips part he leaned his head against mine again his lips close to mine deeply staring into my eyes he started leaning in even more as our lips almost touched feeling his hand travel to my thigh leaving it there while his other one was still wrapped around my waist I knew that if I moved that we would kiss... so I did. Our lips moved in sync as my hand found its way in his hair softly tugging on it earning a small groan from him he leaned towards me as I backed up starting to lay down on the counter of the island while he climbed onto it hovering over me still kissing me his arms next to me to support his weight so that he wouldn't fall on me.

''*Clears throat*'' Jack and I separated from the kiss looking at the doorway finding Sophie smirking with her arms crossed and Sami filming us Jack got off of me and sat behind me with his legs wide open and wrapped his arms around my waist making me giggle and Sophie awwe at us we soon heard the kettle whistle very loudly before stopping few seconds after knowing the water was boiled which meant tea time!

~skip the the tea~

We were all on the couch cuddling waiting for Sophie to get down here so we could leave cause I just wanted to lay down in my own bed at the moment I looked up seeing Jack sleeping making me chuckle.

''LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!'' Sophie screamed through the house making Sami groan due to his hangover Jack screamed and growled at the end making me laugh at his face he looked at me before breathing out a laugh and blushing a deep crimson red we got off of the couch while Sami slumped off the chair to the front door opening it and walking towards his car Jack unlocked the car as he screamed through the house we're leaving hearing Ally screaming goodbye through the house making me giggle Jack interwined our hands and opened the door as he and I walked out the house with Sophie behind us closing the door before running around us towards the car hopping in the backseat and crawling on Sami's lap Jack opened my side of the car for me to get in which I did making him close it after and jogging around the car to get to the driverseat closing the door after he got in he backed out of the driveway and started driving on the highway, I rested my head against the nice cool window closing my eyes feeling Jack holding my hand I opened one eye seeing him focused on the road but still holding my hand he gave me a small squeeze making me giggle and a small smirk playing on his lips he let go of my hand and placed his hand on my thigh making me squeal and cover my mouth soon after. I looked at the backseat seeing Sophie asleep with her headphones in her ears same for Sami I listened carefully hearing One Direction and Greenday blasting from their earphones I looked back at Jack seeing him biting his lip feeling his hand slide up a little until it was under my dress near my crotch I looked shocked at him seeing him smirking but still looking at the road.

''Jack what if they wake up?'' I whipered at him he quickly glanced at me before looking back at the empty road.

''I never said I'm going to do anything NOW babygirl.'' He said while smirking my mouth went open to say something but nothing came out so I closed my mouth and stared at the road before gasping and looking down softly moaning feeling Jack's fingers rubbing me through my underwear making me grip my seat very tight and biting down on my lip to not moan out loud.

''I also never said I'm NOT going to do anything babygirl.'' He smirked while still looking at the road he quickly took his hand out from underneath my dress and placed it on my knee cause of Sophie stirring before she opened her eyes and looked at us with a tired expression I breathed out in relief that she didn't see anything what just happend she wouldn't believe her eyes and actually I don't even believe what just happend.