Chapter 10

Jack stopped the motor infront of McDonalds turning the ignition off I got off the motor with Jack doing the same I took my helmet off and held it in my arm as Jack did the same he held my hand as we walked into the MacDonalds not seeing allot of people here we walked to the counter and ordered what we wanted.

''That would be 20 dollars please.'' The 16 year old boy behind the cashregister said I was about to pay but Jack was one step ahead of me making me chuckle when he payed we walked to a small booth in the corner of the store I looked up at him with my arms crossed over my chest looking up at Jack squinting my eyes.

''*Chuckles* sorry baby but I'm a gentleman that likes to pay for his lady.'' I giggled before leaning my head against his chest he wrapped his arms around my body making me sigh in happiness.

''Oh My God... A-Are you Alexa?!'' I heard a girl squeal I looked at her giving her a warm smile.

''*Giggles* Yes I am dear and who are you cutie petootie?'' I asked her leaning on the table to see her a little better she started crying and squealing 'omg' making me giggle I told Jack to get up which he did when he and I were out of the booth she looked up at me with wide eyes and started screaming and sobbing.

''OH MY GOD OH MY FUCK IT REALLY IS YOU OH MY GOD!'' She sobbed making me laugh I felt my eyes becoming watery I opened my arms and pulled her in for a tight hug stroking her hair as she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist and snuggling her head in my chest sobbing and shaking like crazy I felt a tear roll down my face she looked up at me and started repeating that she loves me I gently wiped away some of her tears and kissed her forehead.

''I love you too honey I swear.'' I said looking her straight into her eyes making her cry even more she was crying so much that her knees started buckling before she fell to the ground with me still holding her so I fell with her but held her up a little so she wouldn't have a hard fall I don't want my little Angel to get hurt, Jack tapped her shoulder she turned around and started freaking out jumping off the floor and looking at him squealing and jumping.

''OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU'RE JACKSOM WHACK SOME OMG I LOVE YOUR VIDS SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!'' She squealed I looked confused at Jack as he gave me the 'I'll explain later' look making me nod he gave her a small smile and opened his arms holding our food she jumped in his arms as he wrapped his arms around her tightly hugging her I got out my phone and took a picture of them to tweet it later cause this is just TO mothafuckin cute she let go of him and calmed down and asked us if she could take a picture with us we both nodded with a small smile and took pictures with her, we soon heard someone calling her name making her turn around and screamed for the person to wait making me giggle she gave us one more big hug whispering she loves us as we whispered to her that we love her more before running out of the McDonalds we sat back in our booth laughing a little about what just happend.

''Soooo Jacksom whack some huh?'' I gigggled grabbing my burger and unwrapping it he laughed a little eating his bigmac.

''*Laughs* Yeah I forgot to mention I also have a youtube channel with like 2.8 million subscribers that's all.'' He said taking another bite out of his burger I started choking on my 7Up making me cough he quickly got up and ran to my side patting my back after I calmed down he asked me if I'm okay I nodded before he went back to his seat and started eating his burger again.

''2 point fucking 8 million subscribers?!'' I whisper yelled at him in shock he nodded his head making me giggle.

''Guess we're both well known then.'' I giggled taking a bite out of my burger.

~10 minutes later~

Jack and I were currently laughing at a selfie we just took where we both did a duckface I soon get a tweet from I think a fan I opened her tweet looking at it feeling my eyes widen at her tweet it was a picture of Jack and I making out in the booth we're sitting in right now but the picture was taken outside so you could see us through the window and it was from a few minutes ago with the caption of her freaking out she had about 2000 retweets and likes I read some of the replies seeing some of the fans saying that they're also coming here to see us.

''J-Jack...''

''Yeah Baby?'' Just as I was about to answer the door opened and I heard girls screaming.

''OH MY GOD IT REALLY IS ALEXA AND JACK!'' After that the girls ran towards us Jack and I quickly got up and stood on the table by our booth looking at the fans smiling at them greeting them which was pretty hard due to all the pulling and phones but I'm used to it right now.

''CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE KISS FOR THE CAMERA?!'' A fan screamed Jack looked at me with a smirk and I pretended like I didn't hear her giving a boy an autograph after the autograph Jack lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist before he connected our lips making me smile into the kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held me up by cupping my bum hearing the fans go crazy after the kiss he looked at me with a smile before pecking the tip of my nose making me giggle and the fans awh at us he gently dropped me before I took some pictures with some fans soon an idea popped up in my head I grabbed Jack by his shoulders and whispered something in his ear before he nodded yes with a small smile spread over his face he jumped on the top of one of the small couches of the booth and let his legs dangle on each side of it sitting on it I started saying shhhhh hearing the fans become quiet.

''Who wants to hear us sing guys my age by hey violet?'' After I asked that the crowd went crazy Jack started counting down and soon started doing the beat of guys my age while I sang during the song I looked at Jack as he winked at me biting his lip making the fans go crazy and filming us some took pictures some took videos and some just listened to us performing.

~after the song~

The fans sang the last lyrics Jack got up and jumped on the table I was on and stood  next to me grabbed my waist with one arm squeezing my bum while making out with my as I held his face making the fans go wild, now if this isn't the night of my life then Idk what is.