Chapter 15

I was currentely taking a shower while blasting off to Midnight Memories by One Direction cause I got admit that song is good as fuck!

''Midnight memories baby you and me shouting in the streets 

singing singing singing!'' I sang while washing out the shampoo on my hair when I was done with that I turned the water off grabbing my pink fluffy towel Blue handed me before I got in I quickly dried my hair and when it was just damped I dried my body before tightly wrapping the towel around my body grabbing my phone turning the music off I opened the door humming the song I bumped into someone causing me to fall on the ground same with the person I quicky got off the ground fixing my towel so you wouldn't see any private parts I offered the guy a hand helping him up.

''*chuckles* Thanks Alexa I'm Michael by the way sorry that we didn't got to meet before.''

''Oh it's no biggie just had to let all of this quickly sink in and it did.''

''Just so you know all your clothes are in your room and this might sound creepy but nice thongs Cat has the same I-I should stop talking okay bye now.'' Michael quickly said blushing making me giggle before walking away towards Cat's room as I walked towards mine I went towards my drawers opening it seeing my thongs there grabbing my black lace one putting it on and grabbing my black lace bra putting that on aswell I walked towards my walk in closet opening it and grabbing my black small skirt and my black croptop putting them on before grabbing my over knee socks putting them on aswell when i had my outfit on I walked towards my small makeup table next to my balconydoor quickly applying some foundation mascara and a winged eyeliner when I was done I put my hair up in a bun wrapping a bandana around my hair when I was pleased with my look I walked out of my room hearing moans coming from the end of the hallway seeing the other girls heads popping out of their rooms looking strangly at each other I slowly and softly tiptoed towards Cat's bedroom that was at the end of the hallway with the girls behind me I carefully placed my ear against the door hearing Cat and Michael moaning making me gasp as Kitty quickly slammed her hand on my mouth for me not to squeal or anything.

''MMMm fuck me oh harder Michael!''

''Yeah ya like that baby *groans* aaahh fuck yeah you're a bad cat babygirl.'' I felt some vomit coming in my throat as Blue made a gagging motion with her hands making us all softly giggle.

''What the fuck are you girls doing?'' A guy said causing our heads to snap his direction as he perked his  pierced eyebrow up and walking towards us.

''Shut up Luke! Cat and Michael are having sex!'' Kitty whisperyelled at him causing him to snort a little earning a smack on the back of his head from Sophie making him whimper a little.

''Oh man up would ya.'' Blue whispered at him as I pushed Kitty's hand harder on my mouth squeezing my eyes shut so I wouldn't laugh loudly cause the urge was huge.

''What are you girls worried about her room is locked see?'' Luke said leaning against her doorknob accidentally twisting it and falling inside causing all of us to fall behind him making Cat and Michael scream as he quickly covered her body with the blankets.

''Who started the eavesdropping?!'' Cat screamed making all the girls point at Luke who looked shocked before holding his arms out to stop Cat from getting up as Michael did the same blushing hard.

''N-Now Cat calm down it wasn't me I swea''

''I'M GONNA KILL YOU!''She screamed at him before jumping off the bed holding the blankets making Michael jump off aswell and Luke run out of the room with Cat and Michael behind him.

''YOU'LL BE A DEAD PIECE OF MEAT WHEN I GOT YOU LUKE!''

''IT WASN'T ME I SWEAR!''

''CAT BABY STOP I AM GONNA AAAAHHH!'' Soon we heard Cat,Luke and Michael scream making us run towards them when we saw them they were all on the floor groaning in pain as Jack looked at them with confussion written all over his face still holding the doorknob of his door.

''Really Jack? The moment I'm about to kill someone you HAVE to open the door?'' Cat groaned holding the blanket against her body.

''....Are you naked?'' He asked her even more confused that's when I couldn't take it anymore and bursted out in laughter clutching my tummy with tears rolling down my cheeks as the other girls started laughing aswell Cat was about to answer but quickly looked down seeing that she was indeed naked.

''FUCK I'M OUT!'' She squeaked running out of the hallway towards her room slamming the door shut as Michael quickly covered his junk running towards her rom aswell and slamming it shut.

''NEXT TIME WE FUCK SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET FUCKED UP IF YOU DISTURB US!'' She screamed from the otherside making me laugh even more it has been about 4 hours since I've been here and I already love it in here.