Chapter 2

We arrived at the mall as I parked my motor at a parkinglot for motors which is pretty awesome before turning the engine off and getting off the motor after Sophie did we took our helmets off shaking our head like we were in a movie when I looked up I caught some boys staring at us making me giggle and Sophie smirk I locked our helmets to my motor as she linked our arms together while skipping as we walked in the mall making her skirt hitch up and showing off her black high thigh socks making boys whistle and us laugh. When we got inside the mall she started running with me by her side to the cigarette store when we entered the bell above our heads dinged making the old lady behind the cashregister sigh in annoyance and close her magazine before turning her full attention to us with boredom written all over her face we walked towards her as I leaned my elbow on the counter top giving her a glare while she gave me a disgusted look.

''What can I help you with and make it quick.'' She said bored and annoyed, Sophie was about to say something but I beat her to it.

''We want six packs of cigarettes right now and make it quick hun.'' I said snapping my fingers perking up my pierced eyebrow making Sophie giggle and the woman shoot her a deathsglare which made Sophie smirk, she grabbed a piece of gum putting it in her mouth loudly chewing making the lady groan in anger.

''Aren't you two annoying rats a little to young for it?''

''And aren't you a little to old to still be alive?!'' I spat at her smirking at the end the lady looked surprised and quickly grabbed the cigarettes placing them on the countertop not daring to make any eyecontact with me anymore.

''T-that would be 15 dollars please.'' She softly said I fished in my front pocket fishing out the fifteen bucks slamming it on the countertop making her yell a little.

''A.Bag.Woman.'' I spat at her giving her a deathsglare she quickly nodded before taking out a bag and putting the cigarettes in it and handing them to me while slightly shaking I snatched them out her hands and walked out the store with a happily smiling skipping Sophie behind me, when we were out the store Sophie grabbed one of the packs and fished a lighter out of her bra and taking two cigarettes out of the package handing me one cigarette she lighted mine on first before she lighted her own up as we continued to walk through the mall.

~10 minutes later~

We threw our cigarettes on the floor stepping on them before walking into a tattoo/piercing shop I stopped at the entrance receiving a text from Joshua opening the text reading that it was about the party when I looked up I saw Sophie talking with  a hot guy behind the glass counter he had the most beautiful emerald green eyes ever, jaw was shaped by the Gods,his hairs was just as beautiful as Calum Hood's hair,his lipring was beautifuly resting on his big plump lip as they curved into a smile showing off his beautiful pearly white teeth I snapped out of my trance when I heard Sophie calling my name I saw her walking towards me pulling me by the upper arm towards the guy I just gave him a small smile as he returned the smile while slightly blushing.

''Jack this is Alexa my best friend the one you kept calling hot the entire time when I would show you a picture of the two of us.'' He started blushing harder with wide eyes and slapped Sophie's arm making her squeal and giggle afterwards.

''Well thanks for telling our EX secret but, hello it's nice to meet you babe.'' He smiled at me as I just noticed his deep dimples making me smile.

''It's nice to meet you too Jack and I'm sorry that Soph exposed your secret I promise I won't tell anyone.'' I said winking and zipping my lips at the end making him laugh and me giggle, talking about Sophie she walked towards a guy that was cleaning a piercing bed she tapped his back as he turned around when he saw her his face lightened up and embraced her in a big hug as she wrapped her small arms around him making me giggle.

''Yeaaahhh.. she reaaaally likes Sami it's actually starting to grosse me out right now.'' Jack said cringing making me giggle , we started staring into each other's eyes but soon stopped when we heard Sophie squealing we looked at her seeing Sami dipping her and kissing her deeply making me awwe at them. Jack grabbed my free hand since the other one was still holding the bag with cigarettes and walked towards them clearing his throat making them seperate from the kiss Sophie stood back up giggling before laying down on the piercing bed talking to Jack and I about what she has to do when she gets pierced while Sami cleaned the needle concetrating on cleaning it.

''WAIT!'' Sophie screamed making everyone jump a little but I think she scared Sami the most cause he actually fell off his chair with the needle groaning when he got up and grabbed another needle from a new package quickly cleaning it making Jack chuckle.

''What's up Soph Soph.'' Jack said smiling down at her.

''Can I hold Alexa's hand?'' She pouted up at him making me giggle down at her he chuckled and nodded as I held her hand while placing the bag of cigarettes down on the floor and feeling my free hand soon being held by a strong yet warm and soft hand I looked at the person holding my hand smiling up at him. Jack smiled back at me before we both looked up at Sophie as she looked at Sami with wide eyes as he explained what he was going to do.

''Alright baby?'' He looked down at her.

''U-uhuh'' She slowly nodded with wide eyes he leaned down and softly pecked her lips.

''You're going to do great don't worry I'll make sure you won't feel allot.'' He smiled down at her she gave him a warm smile I soon heard an Angelic voice beside me singing Waste The Night.

''I don't wanna waste it don't wanna waste it,

I don't wanna waste it don't wanna waste it,

I don't wanna waste it don't wanna waste the night.'' Jack said while looking down at Sophie and soon up at me I decided to join in and sing with him.

''The scratch in your voice

Leaves me no choice

And I won't give up

And I can't give up'' I sang while looking at him giving Sophie's hand a small squeeze he smiled down at me making me smile up at him and soon feeling myself stare into his beautiful eyes like I was hypnotized as he stared back at my brown orbs.

''Aaaaannd... DONE!'' Sami said proudly smiling down at Sophie she opened her eyes grabbing the mirror out of Sami's hand squealing before dropping the small mirror and jumping in his arms as he hugged her back making me smile at them Jack and I got up and walked towards the entrance of the store I looked down seeing us still holding each other's hand which he also has seemed to notice we quickly seperated our hands as he started blushing.

''S-so uhm a-are you also going to Joshua's party tonight?'' He asked me scratching the back of his head I giggled and nodded.

''Sophie and I still need to buy some dresses though that's one of the reasons why we're here I guess.'' I chuckled looking at Sophie who was making out with Sami making me cringe a little.

''Wait guess?''

''Yeah Soph just called me up and said lets hang our need some cigarettes and now we're here.'' I giggled at the end making him chuckle.

''Well that's... that actually sounds like Sophie alright.'' He chuckled.

''Hey since I could maybe pick you up for the party can I have your number so you can send me your adress?'' He blushed I bit my lip smiling and nodding yes as he handed me his phone I typed my number in his phone saved my name with a cute flower emoji behind my name and handing it back after he placed his phone in has backpocket.

''You ready to go Alex?'' Sophie smiled at me walking my way I nodded at her saying goodbye to Jack while we walked out the store I turned around seeing Jack doing a little victory before high fiving Sami making me giggle I turned back around while Sophie kept on talking and talking about the party but I didn't listen the only thing going through my mind was Jack.