Chapter 16

I was sitting in the livingroom cuddled up against Jack with Cat and Michael on the love chair as Cat shot deathglares at Luke as he hid a little behind Jessabell but she didn't seem faced by it her concetration was on the movie that soon got paused.

''NO I WANNA KNOW IF ARIEL'S DAUGHTER WANTS TO BECOME A MERMAID OR NOT NOOOO!'' She yelled getting off the couch making me chuckle we turned around seeing Samuel who motioned for us to follow as we did he walked up the stairs towards his working room sitting down on his chair before turning towards me giving me a heartwarming smile.

''Alexa could you be a dear and get Blue,Ben,Sami,Josh,Sophie and Kitty?''

''Oh sure but I don't know the other guys yet.'' I said quietly shifting from one leg to the other.

''*Chuckles* don't worry dear you will see each guy in the rooms of the girls.'' I nodded before quickly jogging out of the room hearing someone wolfwhistling I first went towards Sophie's room knocking on it hearing her shout come in.

''Soph,Sam Samueal wants us all in his workingroom right now.'' I said as they both nodded before getting off her bed and running past me towards Samuel's room I knocked on the black door next to her room hearing Blue scream come in making me open the door.

''Blue Samuel wants everyone in his workingroom.''

''Just the girls or does Ben gotta come with me aswell?''

''Ben gotta come.''

''Alrighty then leggo Bennieboy.''

''How many times have I told you to stop calling me that Blue?'' he groaned as they walked passed me I knocked on the pinkroom accross from hers hearing a guy's voice screaming come in as I slowly opened the door slowly coming inside.

''Josh,Kitty Samuel wants everyone in his workingroom.'' I said as Kitty nodded at me with a small smile while Josh continued to intensely stare at me feeling his hazel eyes burn into my chest making me feel uncomfy I walked behind Kitty as Josh walked behind me really close making a shiver run down my spine when we entered the room everyone turned around looking at us I quickly walked towards Jack digging into his chest like a small kitten as he wrapped his arms around my small body we all looked at Samuel who started talking.

''As you all know our new member now you should also know what that means.'' He said making everyone groan Cat and Blue dropped onto their knees hugging his legs making him groan and close his eyes.

''Please Sam we don't wanna work out.'

''Yeah Blue is right besides Cats shouldn't work out Sam!'' They pleaded.

''Well tough luck ladies it's a good way to stay in shape and knowing how to fight back when something bad happens to you alright?''

''*groans* Alright Samuel.'' They both groaned in sinc making me chuckle.

''You're all free to go and get changed be in the training studio in 15 minutes go!'' He yelled at the end Cat and Kitty started racing each other out of the room making me giggle I quickly ran towards my room when I was about to open my door I felt myself being lifted off the ground bridalstyle making me squeal I looked at Jack as he smirked down at me kissing me passionately while opening my bedroom door.

''Sam Alexa and I are gonna need an hour!'' Jack screamed closing the door with his foot making me giggle. Soon the door opened showing a cheering Cat and Blue.

''You get some girl you're gonna jump on it you're doin it riding Jack's pony!'' They both sang grinding jack carefully placed me on the bed.

''One second baby.'' He smiled at me pecking my nose before turning around making Cat and Blue stop their movements and look at him with wide eyes.

''Oh oh.''

''Cat?''

''Yeah?

''Lets run.''

''Good plan Blue.'' After that they both ran out of the room with Jack behind them.

''You two are gonna be dead!'' I heard him yell I quickly got off the bed and closed my door locking it.

''Baby!'' Jack yelled from the otherside in a sad way.

''Sorry sweetie gotta get changed for training!'' Jack started groaning as I heard the girls giggle but soon stop and scream hearing multiple footsteps making me shake my head and chuckle I walked towards my walk in closet grabbed my black training shorts and sportsbra putting them on after taking my clothes off when I was done I took my bandana off and put my hair up in a ponytaill walking out of the room quickly remembering my shoes I jogged back to my walk in closet and grabbed my running shoes putting them on when I opened the door I saw Jessabell standing infront of it with her fist in the air seeming shocked at first but smiling after.

''Wanna go together?'' She asked me as I said sure before we both walked towards the trainingroom downstairs I suddenly fell to the floor feeling weight falling ontop of me I looked down seeing Cat on top of me groaning in pain.

''AND THE WINNER IS LUKE WOODSON THE CROWD GOES WILD!''

''NO FAIR I FELL CAUSE OF YOUR STUPID LONG LEGS!'' Cat yelled at him getting off of me helping me up before running after Luke who started running into the trainingroom Jessabell and I walked in shortly after as my mouth dropped at how huge it is in here it's like a gym but even bigger like it's two gyms in one.

''Like what ya see?'' I heard Kitty's voice from beside me making me look at her and Josh.

''Uncle Samuel did a great job with the new material.'' Josh said looking around smiling a little soon Ben walked up to us with Blue greeting us.

''Who wants to train with me?'' Ben asked

''Me!'' Blue squealed before jumping in his arms catching him off guard causing him to fall.

''I wanna train the rookie.'' Josh said raising his hand in the air as I felt a shiver run down my spine.

''Hey no fair Josh she's my girlfriend!'' Jack whined wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

''Don't worry Jackie I'll train with you!'' Kitty said making him groan.

''But you're rough AND soft I can't train with you!'' He whined even more causing Kitty to perk one eyebrow up she bent down and grabbed a foam stick looking at Jack who's eyes widened

''Oh you want me to be more rough I will show you rough boy!''

''Mama mia NO!'' He yelled before running away as she ran after him tackling him to the ground and hitting him with the stick while squealing some words making me giggle first time I'm going to love training will probably be today.