Chapter 22

I zipped up the last shoe looking at my reflection in the mirror loving the outfit I look so...BADASS! My thoughts were interrupted by a knock from my door I walked towards my door opening it feeling my jaw drop by the way Cat,Blue,Jess,Kitty and Sophie looked their makeup was amazing and their hair looked adorable they quickly pushed me inside my room Sophie grabbed me by the shoulders pushing me on my bed so I would sit down before taking the bandana out of my hair placing it on my bed grabbing a comb from her bra winking at me before combing one side of my hair while Blue did the other one Jess,Kitty and Cat grabbed my makeup bag and searched through it grabbing my black and white eyeshadow and my pink lipstick Kitty sat next to me as Jess and Cat studied her face before making the same smokey eye on my face (picture above). When they were done I had two pigtails curled at the ends and a beautiful makeup look similar to the one of the girls Sophie wrapped the bandana around my mouth so that I could easily take it off and on we walked out of the room and heard the boys calling our names from downstairs we all walked down the stairs when we were in the livingroom the jaws of the boys dropped when they saw us the girls and I were all chewing on gum Jack walked towards me wrapping his arm around my waist leaning his head against mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close.

''You look hot babe.'' He smirked at me making me bite my lip and smile he smashed his lips on mine placing his hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss we soon broke our kiss hearing someone clearing their throat we turned around seeing Cat spinning a gun around her finger by the trigger while chewing her gum and staring at us with a small smirk.

''You two done cause you do need weapons just so ya know.'' She winked at us before turning around and giving Michael a quick kiss skipping away from him I walked towards Josh who was handing everyone their weapons with Samuel he looked at me handing me my gun and knife not breaking eyecontact as I did the same grabbing my weapons and placing them in my waistband before turning around and walking towards the frontdoor I opened the door seeing cat doing backflips and running afterwards towards a pole wrapping her legs around it spinning upside down on it giggling making me stare at her in awe wondering how she's doing that without breaking her legs I soon heard Michael chuckle next to me.

''Yeeaaahh she's like a real life Harley Quinn only more crazy for blood.'' he shrugged while smiling at her before jogging towards her sticking his arms out as she jumped in them while he spun them around making her giggle and throw her head back I soon felt two strong arms being wrapped around my waist knowing who it was by his lovely cologne he kissed my shoulder resting his chin on it afterwards.

''You ready to go babe?''I nodded as Jack stood next to me wrapping his arm around my waist while we all walked towards the motorcycles Jack went towards his as I jumped on behind him he started the engine making it roar by twisting the handle back he handed me my helmet I put it on as he put on his own helmet we looked at Samuel who sticked up a thumbs up before driving off first with Blue and Ben behind him soon everyone was driving behind Samuel as we were on our way to fight for our lives.

*20 minutes later*

We were at the building with the rest of the gang and no I don't mean the people of the mansion I literally mean the rest of the gang which was like what 20 other people I already introduced myself when we got here I walked upfront with Jack's arm wrapped around my shoulders behind Samuel who was talking with Josh about food idk why and idc why we stopped infront of a woman who had a whole crew behind her the boys of her gang looked at me with lust smirking and licking their lips at me making me uncomfy and snuggle into Jack's embrace who just growled at them making the woman chuckle.

''I see that you got yourself a rookie Samuel.'' She said with a lace of amusement in her voice but Samuel didn't seem amused at all.

''I see that you got yourself a big funeral coming Ursella.'' He smirked at her making our whole gang laugh at her while she gave him a deathsglare I saw her hand slowly reached her back pushing her long black coat back seeing a gun on her waistband making my eyes widened oh hell nahh not on my watch bitch! I grabbed Jack by the collar and pointed at the woman as he saw what she was doing before reaching for his gun but I stopped him telling him I got this I slowly walked up next to Samuel making her perk her eyebrow up and stop her movements.

''Oh! Well hello rookie! Want to say anything?'' I smirked at her as she smiled at me coldly.

''Yes, Yes I want to say something.'' I smirked placing my hand on my waistband where my gun was feeling Cat tug on my jacket.

''Pssstt I know you want to probably shoot somebody but what the hell are you doing?!'' She whispered at me I nodded a little towards Ursella's jacket as Cat saw what I was up to.

''Well what is it rookie?''

''See you in hell bitch.'' I smirked at her as she gave me a confused look I quickly grabbed my gun and shot her in the stomach causing her to drop her gun and collapse on the floor soon the only thing that was heard was screaming,grunting and gunshots going off lets just say that at the end of the night everyone of the KillerSquad was still alive and I was more alive then ever especially when I shot Ursella straight through the back of her head when she was about to shoot Samuel.

*3 minutes later*

I walked out of the building taking the bandana off my mouth sighing while smiling in relief soon feeling arms being wrapped around me hearing the girls squealing in excitement complementing me making me giggle.

''Thanks girls lets go home what do you say Sam?'' I smiled at Samuel who walked towards me with Jack he smiled down at me wrapping his arm around my waist.

''Lets go home Alexa.'' We all walked towards our motorcycles I hopped on behind Jack feeling him grab my hand kissing it before handing me my helmet putting his on as I did the same with mine this time Jack and I were driving infront with the rest behind us I took my helmet off threw my hands in the air whooing standing up a little turning around seeing the girls doing the same as the boys made a rock sign with their hands I took Jack's helmet off wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his cheek feeling him smiling.

''I love you babygirl.'' He said in my ear still paying attention to the road making me smile and bite my lip kissing his ear after.

''I love you too Jack.'' I sat back down pretending like my arm was floating soon Ben's motor was right next to Jack's he quickly fistbumped Jack as Sophie grabbed my hand smiling at me as I smiled back at her.

''You ready for a brand new chapter in your life babe?!'' She screamed at me over the roaring of the motors.

''Hell yeah!'' I yelled at her sticking my hand in the air whooing after hearing multiple whoo's after making me giggle. This is my new adventure my new chapter in life it might be a dangerous one but when I got Jessabell,Blue,Sophie,Kitty,Cat,Ben,Sami,Josh,Michael,Jack and Samuel by my side I know nothing will hurt me they're willing to fight for me and I'm willing to fight for them because these are the people I will call my family from now on.