Chapter 13

I opened my eyes seeing allot of faces above my head recognizing three faces knowing that they were Sophie,Jack and Sami I slowly sat up straight with the help of Jack and Sami thanking them after and remembering what happend before I passed out making a shiver run down my spine before looking at Jack with a little bit of fear in my eyes.

''S-so y-you're part of the KillerSquad?'' I swallowed he sadly nodded stroking my cheek I stuttered out a small okay looking at Sophie.

''You too?'' I asked shocked she quickly nodded bowing her head down in shame.

''Ooooh my God I am best friends with a gangmember I am DATING a gangmember I just FOUGHT gangmembers does this mean that I HAVE to be a gangmember?!'' I quickly rambled on standing off the couch pacing back and forth soon Jack got up wrapping his arms around my waist putting my head on his shoulder making me groan but still accept his warm embrace.

''That's a yes isn't it Jack?'' I asked him with worry in my eyes he sadly nodded sighing making me groan and stomp like a small kid making the rest laugh a little.

''Sooooo what now?'' Blue asked looking at I assume the leader.

''Welp Blue,Sophie,Jessabell,Cat and Kitty I need you girls to show her her new room Jack,Sami,Michael,Ben,Luke and Josh I need you all to get her stuff from her old place she's moving in with us and you aswell Jack.'' The guy pointed at him Jack nodded before pecking my lips and running out of the room with the other guys.

''Welcome to the KillerSquad love my name is Samuel Irwin if there's something wrong come to me see me as your father girls bring her to her room and show her her outfit too!'' He quickly yelled as the girls pulled me out of the room all screaming okay Sophie linked her arm with mine smiling at me as I heard Blue talking about what haircolour she should dye her hair next.

''You're going to fit in juuuuust fine Alexa trust me.'' Sophie said patting my hand I wish I could calm down but I couldn't I just became a member of the most dangerous gangs in the whole world.