Chapter 17

''Eyes on my hands rookie.'' Josh said as sweat dripped down his face and body as I nodded panting a little he was about to punch me but I blocked it grabbing his arm and twisting it back placing it on his back while pushing him to the ground holding him there.

''*groans*pretty good rookie but not good enough since I can still do this.'' He said before wrapping his free arm around my neck slinging me over his back making me land on my stomach he quickly climbed onto my back holding my arms behind me and scooting back a little to sit on my legs so I wouldn't be able to move.

''Didn't see that one coming did ya rookie?'' He whispered in my ear smirking as I blew my hair out of my face panting a little.

''No I did not.''

''But you didn't see this one coming either hiiiiYAAH!'' I heard Blue screaming and soon feeling Josh letting go of me groaning I turned around seeing Blue ontop of him holding him down as he struggled to break free I soon got swooped off the floor making me throw my body onto the shoulder of the person slinging my legs over the shoulders of the person and throwing my body backwards making sure that I would land on my hands causing the person to fall on the floor making him groan I quickly grabbed the fakegun from my waist band and held it against the person's temple seeing that the person was Jack making me giggle seeing him groaning in pain.

''*groans* you're doing great babe.''

''*giggles* sorry Josh taught me to pay attention to my surroundings no matter what.'' I said helping him up.

''It's okay I just came over here to ask for Ben if you want to train with Ben on how to fight in high heels.''

''Why couldn't he ask me himself?'' I asked confused grabbing my waterbottle taking a huge gulp.

''Look.'' Jack said pointing his boxingglove towards Ben who was beating the living SHIT out of the punchingbag that Cat was holding onto for dear life almost falling with each punch making me chuckle when I looked at Jack I noticed that he wasn't wearing his shirt seeing his sixpack and v-line clearly as sweat dripped down his body making his hair fall infront of his face.

''Babe?!'' He yelled a little causing me to snap out of my little trance.

''Hm?''

''I asked you ready Ben's done and I'm sure Cat is done aswell with Ben for now.'' He said chuckling while nodding their direction seeing Cat walking away from Ben talking about how's she never helping him again.

''Cat why not?'' Ben screamed throwing his sweaty arms in the air.

''I almost flew out of the fucking window cause of your punches idiot and Cat did NOT sign up for that shit!'' She exclaimed walking towards us panting a little.

''You're up good luck, Jack you're mine now you're gonna help me with the stick fighting.''

''Wait what?! Oh fuck no! Last time you continued hitting me even when I ran away from you babe help me!'' He yelled as he got dragged away by the wrist by Cat making me giggle I quickly ran towards Ben who was about to hug me but stopped himself.

''Sweat forgot, anyway you ready to fight in heels Alexa?''

''Yup! Lets do this.'' I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air hearing Michael screaming while running away from Kitty who was running after him with one of those foamsticks soon Sophie ran after Kitty trying to stop her as Sami did the same.

''GET BACK HERE MICHAEL I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!''

''WELL I AM WITH YOU, LUKE HELP ME PLEASE!''Luke looked up from his phone as Michael ran past him making Kitty accidentally hit Luke with the foam causing him to fall on the floor making Ben and I cringe at that while walking towards the heels.

''Lets seeeee since you're a rookie you gotta start off slow.'' Ben said rubbing his chin while looking at the heels as I stared at them in awe falling in love with the felt overknee boots with the gang's logo on it grabbing them.

''Ben can I pleeeaaasse train with these, pretty please?''

''Ugh! Fine put em on and when you're ready tell me.''

''Okii.'' I quickly took my shoes off and put the heels on and walking towards Ben afterwards.

''Alright you know how to run in heels right?'' I nodded making him nod aswell.

''You know how to fight in heels?'' I shook my head making him smirk.

''Welp guess it's time for you to learn that aswell ready?'' I nodded holding my fists up ready to fight Ben.

''Alright here we AAAHH WHAT THE FUCK SOPHIE?!'' He said as Sophe was on top of his back on the floor.

''Now Josh!'' She screamed making me get confused at first but soon getting lifted off the ground knowing it's Josh as Jack stood infront of me I ran with with my heels on his chest grabbing him by the neck with my ankles pushing him back causing him to fall and for me to be out of Josh's embrace dropping him when I landed on my feet behind him soon Cat ran up to me with those foamsticks attacking me as I blocked her attackes dropping on my knees and sweeping her off her feet as she tried doing that to me but I jumped onto her stick quickly grabbing my fakegun from my waistband and making a shotnoise while pointing at her pretending to shoot her before turning around fake shooting Ben and Jack I was about to shoot Josh but he swept my feet causing me to fall on my tummy dropping my gun far away from the two of us we looked at each other before quickly getting up and running towards the gun he was about to grab the gun when I ran away hiding behind one of the benches seeing him looking around him carefully walking around looking at his surroundings while holding the fake gun I looked at the rope next to me and started climbing on it till I was out of Josh's sight and right above him he stopped right underneath me as I dropped myself ontop of him causing him to fall on the floor groaning I quickly grabbed the gun placing the gun on his temple sitting on his waist putting my hand on his sweaty chest seductively going to his ear feeling him becoming hard underneath me.

''Not bad for a rookie huh?'' I said before making the gunnoise and getting off of him making everyone cheer at me I was soon lifted off the floor by Jack as he spun me around.

''That's how you get em babe!'' He cheered at me kissing my lips making me smile everyone became quiet when we heard a bell ringing.

''Training's over guys good job and you did an excellent job rookie.'' Samuel winked at me before walking out of the room Jack placed me on the floor and walked towards Ben,Luke and Michael I was about to walk towards the girls until a hand got slammed around my upperarm  pulling me close to his sweaty body.

''Next time I won't be as nice as now rookie.'' Josh roughly whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine before letting me go and walking towards Kitty wrapping his arm around her shoulders kissing her lips before they both walked away why is he such a mean idiot towards me Jesus.