Chapter 20

I was sitting in the backyard on the big porch swing in my shorts and black croptop talking with Jess she was talking about how much she likes Luke making me chuckle cause it's obvious they like each other allot we both looked at the pool seeing Blue and Cat sitting on Michael and Ben's shoulders while trying to push each other off the boys while Jack and Sami were having a push up contest as Sophie counted with Kitty my head snapped towards the slide doors hearing them open seeing Josh walking towards the pool in his black swimming shorts  he locked eyecontact with me making me roll my eyes at him seeing him walking towards me with hatred evident on his face while looking at me making a shiver run down my spine I looked beside me trying to tell Jess that I'm going inside not seeing her sitting next to me anymore making me gulp when Josh was infront of me he placed his hand above me lowering his head until our faces were inches away staring deeply into my eyes as I stared with a little bit of fear into his hazel orbs those were filled with anger and confussion.

''Why aren't you dressed rookie?'' He asked me roughly making me scrunch my eyebrows in confussion.

''Dressed?''He rolled his eyes before sitting down next to me placing his elbows on his knees still staring deeply into my soul before answering.

''Yeah smartass dressed in like, why aren't you wearing your swimminggear?'' He asked me less rough then before.

''I don't think I want to swim today.'' I said while looking at the others in the pool seeing Jack and Sami in there aswell making me giggle at Jack's cuteness.

''Don't think it , know it rookie and I know that I want you to swim.'' Josh said leaning back placing his arms on the railing behind us placing his foot on his knee staring at the others.

''Why do you want me to swim?'' I asked him confused he looked at me with a blank expression.

''To train you rookie, I'm your personal trainer from now on rather you like it or not you need training.'' He said looking afterwards back at the guys I crossed my arms over my chest rolling my eyes I soon felt his hand slam around my upperarm making me squeak as I got dragged away from the porch swing and backyard dragged up the stairs towards my room he roughly pushed me onto my bed before climbing ontop of me placing his hands on both sides of my head lowering his face towards mine until we were so close that if one of us moved just a tiny bit our lips would connect he looked at my eyes and then at my lips before going to my ear as his minty breath sent a shiver down my spine.

''Get dressed rookie.'' He whispered in my ear before climbing off of me walking out of my room closing it behind him I slowly got off my bed shaking the thought of what would happen if I moved my head I walked towards my bottom drawers opening them and grabbing my black bikini (picture above) undressing and quickly putting it on when I was done I walked towards my body length mirror staring at my reflection seeing that I actually have a nice body I don't have HUGE boobs but they're pretty big which looks nice with this bikini no I don't have a small waist but I don't care I have a huge but and nice thighs  I'm all good I smiled at my reflection and turned around taking my hair out of its ponytail throwing my hairband on my bed before walking towards my door opening it surprised to see Jack standing infront of it and not Josh since he was the one wanting me to but on my bikini I soon smiled back at Jack hugging him pecking his lips after the hug.

''Where's Josh?''I asked him as we walked down the stairs with our hands intertwined with each other.

''He said he's going to take a quick dip with Kitty and wanted me to bring you towards him for some training or some sort but you know everyone still thinks that you're getting dressed if you want we can have some fun and tell the rest you needed some 'help' with your bikini top babe.'' Jack said while kissing my neck on the hallway making me giggle a little at first but soon moan softly closing my eyes gripping a handfull of his hair while wrapping my legs around his waist as he lifted me off the floor pushing me against the wall connecting our lips those moved in sync like they were made for each other.

''Holy shit you guys are making it steam in here like a damn sauna!'' We heard Blue screech making Jack let go off me carefully setting me back on the floor groaning while his arms were wrapped around my waist as we looked at Blue with deathglares making her giggle we walked behind her towards the backyard as Jack had his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to his body everyone looked at us as all jaws dropped I looked at Josh who climbed out of the pool walking towards us with Kitty who was wearing a cute green bikini with a attached skirt when he was infront of us he wrapped his arm around Kitty's waist giving her a quick peck on the lips she quickly hugged me and smacked Jack on the back of his head walking inside of the house Jack pecked my lips walking towards the pool diving in playing with Ben I looked at Josh who's face was once again inches away from mine while smirking down at me as I placed my hands on my waist cocking one eyebrow up trying to look badass.

''Ready to train rookie?''