Chapter 18

My eyes snapped open when I heard something falling downstairs I quickly got out of my bed looking at the time on my alarm seeing that it was 2 in the morning I softly tiptoed towards my door and softly opened it tiptoeing towards Jack's door which was right next to mine softly opening it and walking towards his bed gently shaking him awake hearing more stuff downstairs falling he opened his eyes rubbing it before giving me a confused look.

''Baby?''

''SSsshhhh!''

''What is it?'' he whispered at me.

''There's something downstairs.'' I whispered catching his full attention we quickly got out of bed grabbing his gun from his desk softly walking towards his door when we got out of his door we saw the rest outside aswell Cat made a shush sign with her fingers before we all softly tiptoed down the stairs to the livingroom.

''Girls I need you to fight guys I need you to shoot got it?'' Samuel whispered at us making us all nod the girls and I quickly walked out of the livingroom to the kitchen where the sounds were coming from I quickly switched on the lights seeing nothing making me sigh in relief as the other girls did aswell.

''Well I guess it was probably no-AAAAHHHMMMPPHH!'' Blue screamed as someone in a mask wrapped their arms around her I quickly jumped over the island running towards the person jumping ontop of the person beating the person up in its face hearing the other girls fighting I soon got dragged off the persom I grabbed the person who dragged me off the other one by the shirt pulling it over its head before turning around and hitting the person on the back of its head with my elbow causing the guy I assume by his groans to drop to the floor soon Jack popped up next to me wrapping his arm tightly around my waist pointing the gun at the person I looked around me seeing all the other people in masks held under shot by the guys except in Cat's case she had the person in headlock.

''HOW DARE YOU IDIOTS WAKE ME FROM MY DAMN SLEEP I WILL MAKE YOU PAY I TELL YOU PAAAAYYY!!'' She screamed at the person squeezing her arm around its neck before we heard someone clapping their hands we looked at the entrance of the kitchen seeing Samuel walking inside with a smile on his face.

''That was BEAUTIFUL everybody good job on beating the fake burglars up especially you rookie you trained one day and you already beated up two highly trained fake burglars up impressive.'' Everyone groaned before getting off the fake burglars apologizing for beating them up we were all about to walk up the stairs but were stopped by Cat screaming at everyone to stop walking.

''So to get this straight, you're waking me up for a fake burglary?!'' She yelled at Samuel who's eyes widened in fear.

''Well you see uhm... GOODNIGHT!''He yelled quickly running out of the kitchen with Cat behind him trying to hit him by throwing her slippers at him everyone looked at me as I just gave em all a lazy smile.

''It's night night time guys lets go.'' I said tiredly as everyone nodded all going to their rooms wait nope scratch that the guys were going to their girlfriend's rooms Luke was going to Jessabell's room Michael towards Cat's, Josh into Kitty's room Ben into Blue's room Sophie and Sami into Sophie's room and Jack walked with me towards mine we crawled underneath the blankets cuddling against each other as I fell asleep in his warm yet strong arms