Him

It was the next morning and I was on my way to work. But instead of focusing onto where I was going to just kept thinking about him the new patient we will be getting today, and I'm the one who has to look after him. Jungkook's words from yesterday kept replaying in my head "what does he mean by good luck with that one"

Eventually I had found myself at the institution, as I walked inside I saw Jennie and Yoongi talking so I decided to head over to them. "Hey guys" I said shyly "oh Y/N hey, are you prepared for your new patient" Jennie asked but was cut off by Yoongi "he's arriving in 5 minutes shouldn't we be outside waiting for him?" Yoongi sighed and walked outside he didn't seem like how he was yesterday. Me and Jennie looked at each other and followed after Yoongi.

As me and Jennie headed outside we could already see Yoongi and Jungkook talking to each other. Looking around I realised that there were so many nervous looking doctors and nurses waiting for his arrival "why was they all so scared, is he really that bad?"
Suddenly a car pulled up along with 2 police cars following behind"is he really that monstrous?" Soon enough the reporters ran to the car door when the police opened it up and all I could hear was the reporters dirty mouths shouting at him "die in hell" " MONSTER!" "I hope you rot in this place"

Eventually the police, along with the help of the guards at the institution, pushed away all the reporters to allow him to get through and up the stairs. "Hey aren't you the one who is nursing this one" a girl came up to me with a sorry-full face "uh yeah why" "I just wanted to wish you the best of luck, haven't you heard he killed the last 3 nurses he had who tried to help him" as she said that she walked away making me look at him walking his way to the open doors of the institution.

Our eyes meet and for a few seconds it feels like the whole world stopped until he smirked at me. I ripped my eyes away from his glance as I walked inside the institution to find some water, so I could calm myself down.

When I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed a water bottle, I heard some one running after me and shouting my name. " Y/N wait" I turned around to be face to face with Jungkook, we both smiled at each other until he said " uh Jennie wanted me to give you this, they're the files to your new patient" his eyes looked concerned for me as I slowly grabbed the sheets of paper from his hands. Quickly hiding my nervousness I smiled at Jungkook gently before saying "thank you" and walking away looking down at the file.  

"Who are you really?" It thought before putting the files away in my office draw.